Chapter 6

A/N: Hi, it's me again. Sorry for the long hiatus. I didn't have the motivation to write, well it still hasn't come back yet but I think I should write something so here it is. And another announcement, I will change the pov from the third to the first because it would be easier for me to write. Anyway, enjoy this new chapter.
~~

After lunch, I decided to walk around the ranch with my book in my hand and explore the ranch a little before sitting down and leaning against a big tree, starting to read my book under its shade, Amy is still in the trailer taking a nap. I'm still sitting at the tree, reading my book, enjoying the peacefulness alone. But that didn't last long as someone decided to annoy me. I can feel his presence but I keep reading my book, ignoring him. He smiles a little and sat down next to me, staying silent, leaning his head against the tree and letting out a small sigh.

I look over at him and I see that he starts closing his eyes, seeming like he's asleep right now. The sun shines through the leaves of the tree making him look even more good-looking than he already is. Then suddenly his eyes open and looks at me softly. I got startled a bit then immediately turned my face around to hide the small blush that creeping up on my cheeks but he noticed it and chuckles a little.

"You enjoyed the view, princess?" He says with a small smirk on his lips. I stay quiet and still don't look at him. He lets out another chuckle and puts his hand on my chin then turns my face around to make me look at him while still having that smirk on his face. My face kept getting redder at the feeling of his hand under my chin, my eyes can't look away from his pretty baby blue eyes.

He takes his hand away from my chin and then continues to lean back against the tree. "A bunch of us are going hunting tonight. If you want, you can join us." Troy suddens say, trying to change the subject. "What time?" I ask him back. "Midnight." He replies. "Midnight? Why's midnight?" I ask him back. "Well, boars are nocturnal. Catch them sneaking around in the dark." I look at him, think to myself for a moment, and nod. He grins as soon as he sees my nod. "Then I'll pick you up at midnight. Is that okay with you, princess?" I nod my head once again and go back to reading my book, his head is still leaning against the tree, falling asleep again. I keep reading for a while and don't know that I also start drifting off to sleep, my head gently resting on his shoulder.

After a few hours, I slowly woke up and realize that I'm resting my head on his shoulder and the sun is starting to set, but I didn't notice one of his arms is wrapped around my waist. And he starts tightening the grip of his hand on my waist when I'm trying to get away from him. I shake his shoulder gently, wanting to wake him up. I eventually succeeded in waking him up after several attempts.

"Good, you're up. Ugh, you were such a heavy sleeper." I complain and stand up from the ground after I saw him open his eyes, then I start walking back to my trailer with him walking behind me, a small smile never leaves my lips but I try to hide it from him. On the way back, I hear Amy's voice calling for me, so I run up to her. 

"Hey, Amy." I say softly and ruffle her hair a little, she rolls her eyes and moves my hand away from her hair, and fixes it back to its place. "Where have you been, anyway? I woke up and you were gone." Amy asks me in confusion. "I just went somewhere to read my book." I reply to her. "With him?" She asks me once again while looking behind me to see Troy's still walking towards his cabin. I decided to stay silent and walk back to our trailer to try and take a nap.

A few hours later, I woke up to a loud sound that come from outside. I let out a small groan and get up just to hear his annoying voice. "Wake up, princess. We need to go on a hunt." He says. I roll my eyes a little and start changing my clothes into something more comfortable to move around. Then walk toward the door but not before checking on Amy, I pull the blanket up a little while she's still sleeping peacefully on her bed. I walk softly outside and lock the door, walk up to him and get in the passenger seat, buckle my seatbelt. "Alright, let's go." I say softly. "Did anyone tell you that you look beautiful, especially under the moonlight?" He says with a flirtatious voice. "Did anyone tells you that you're very annoying, especially in the middle of the night?" I sass back and look at him with a fake innocent smile. "Touché." He mutters under his breath then starts the car and drives away.

After a few minutes of driving, Troy keeps trying to flirt with me, but I keep ignoring him, we arrive at the house of an old couple and there's a man named Nick standing there. Troy stops the car and turns the engine off. "A bunch of us are going hunting. You can join if you're not too busy watching old folks bone." Troys speaks up first. "Middle of the night?" Nick asks him back. "Boars are nocturnal." Troy replies. "Nah, I don't hunt." Nick responds. "This is... It's more maintenance than hunting. More cultivating than killing. Come, earn your keep." Troy says and knocks the butt of the gun on the door post of his car. Nick thinks to himself for a moment and takes the gun then climbs into the back seat. 

We finally arrive at the field then get out of the car, and meet a few more soldiers and dogs. Troy gives me and Nick a flashlight and we start walking around until all the dogs begin to bark and run forwards. All of us started to follow them, then split into a few small groups. I walk around for a few minutes until I heard two people talking, so I decided to approach them to see Nick pinning Troy to the ground and about to shoot him. I pull my gun out from the back of my jeans and point it at Nick. 

"Nick, get off of him." I say in a stern voice, still pointing my gun at him. But Nick doesn't move then sits up and pulls the trigger, the bullet goes into the ground near Troy's ear, walking away. "Hey! Hey!" Troy yells and getting back up after realizing that Nick took his journal. Troy begins to run after Nick and tackles him down to the ground and both of them bust out laughing. I roll my eyes once again and put my gun into the back of my jeans. "Seriously, what is wrong with you two?" I say with a sigh of annoyance. Both of the boys don't answer me and continue to laugh while laying on the ground. 

The hunt ended when the sun is starting to rise, Troy is driving me back to my trailer. I get off the car, say goodbye to him then walk inside. And practically pass out when my head hit the pillow.

A/N: And that is the end of chapter 6. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love to see what you guys think about every chapter that I published. Oh, and if you see any grammar mistakes, don't be afraid to tell me. Okay, I love you guys, and I hope to see you again.