1

Third Person Pov 

"Ion wanna do this" David says as darrian sets up his camera. "Dude calm down this will get us a lot of views and it's fanfiction how bad could it be" Darrian says and davd was in his mind already cooking up the worse that could happen. He decided to go ahead and just read the books. 

He figured it was better to just go ahead and read them now so that way he wouldn't cring to hard when he was reacting. 'What kind of sick people could see me with darrian?' David asks himself before clicking on the app. He of course found the fanfiction that he had come across on ig. 

According to sources the author was the first one to write these kind of stories so he was prepeared to read the book and judge and be ready to hunt the writer down. He read the book 'kid in love' which was random short stories and they were surprisingly very well written and interesting. 

He found his face heating up every here and there once he read the 'it makes sense' chapters but other than that everything was fine. Then he ended up reading another book titled 'we different' which was really interesting and he liked how the book showed an in love couple who had obstacles. 

Then he read one called 'don't try to act like we were always friends' which basically was neemies to lovers and david found himself getting sucked in. He then read another one called 'He playin' which was basically a couple going through issues the one being a partner is cheating. 

Then he ended up finding one which was his favorite titled 'Social love' which was the usual fell in love on social media story but the author had a way of making it interesting and different from other books like it and each chapter leaves you wanting more. He was growing to really love the stories. 

"Alright bro we bout to record" Darrian says snapping david out of it and he quickly shuts his phone off. "Right! Coming!" David yells trying to act like nothing had happened. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed