14

Third Person Pov 

"Dude i think..." david starts and jay raises an eyebrow. "You think what?" Jay asks and david ran his hands down his face. "i think i might like darrian in the serious way" David says and jay starts laughing making david straight face him. "Sorry i'm not making fun of you it's just that it was obvious" Jay says. 

"Huh?" David asks. "I mean you sat here and read fanfics about you guys as a couple and now all that's been happening between ya'll lately yeah it was obvious" Jay says with a shrug. "if it was that obvious i wonder if darrian knows" David says feeling nervous all of a sudden and jay shakes his head. 

"Trust me he's clueless" Jay says and david sighs in relief. "What am i gonna do now? This whole thing has been way to complicated" David says. "I swear you don't listen if you two had an actual conversation instead of beating around the bush you wouldn't have this problem" Jay says. 

"It's not that easy i mean how do you even start that conversation and then everytime i'm about to pull the trigger i get all nervous and don't say anything at all" David says sadly and jay wrapped his arms around his brother. "Sometimes you have to take chances don't think just do" jay says. 

'I'm not following" David says. "Don't think about it just go ahead and say what needs to be said" Jay says and david nods. "Your right we have to talk about this and soon cause i'm losing my mind" david says. "You better not chicken out this time" Jay says. "I'll try" david says trying not to think about the conversation he needs to have with darrian. 

Short but ain't updated this book in a minute so i wanted to give ya'll something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed