15

Third Person Pov 

"Darrian we've been friends for awhile but ever since we've read the fanfics things have changed and i think i might like you like you i mean more than friends-" David says before cutting himself off and groaning in annoyance. "Oh it's hopeless i can't do this" David says feeling completely defeated. 

He knows he has to talk to darrian about what's been happened but how in the world do you start a conversation like this. David decided the best way to calm his nerves was to read a book and he ended up reading one where basically darrian was being controlled by his father who was a preacher. 

The book was interesting and really showed a couple who went through their ups and downs and david loved it. Once david was finished reading the book his nerves had calmed down a little but not a lot he didn't know what to do. He figured maybe it would be better to text darrian. 

But he knew that even if they talked about it over the phone they would have to talk face to fact at some point. He had been avoiding darrian all day he knew once he saw darrian or got a call or message notifcation from him he would literally faint. He thought about what happened when they play fought. 

The two had already kissed and david knew friends don't do that but at the same time he kept telling himself it was just to help with his fanfiction addiction. "Maybe i could just send him a very long voice message explaining the situation. I promised jay i'd tell him but i ain't say how" David says. 

"Heaven help me" David says as he goes to his messages. He decided it was best for them to talk in person so he started typing a message asking darrian to come over but was hesitant on if he should send it or not. He then clicked off his messages and went back to wattpad trying to find another story. 

'The message is still there i'll just send it when i'm ready' David thinks to himself before clicking on a story. 

Bro this the comment i told ya'lll about and who says such things 

Hope ya'll enjoyed