2

I swear a part of me feels like even though i changed my name and came back a little more confident i'll always be the queen of bad books 

Third Person Pov 

David was sitting up in his bed reading another book and wondering why he was reading it and why he felt like he couldn't put the phone down even if he tried. Ever since earlier he had been hooked on these books and he found a certain genre of the books that he absolutely and truly loved. 

However he wondered if it was weird for him to enjoy reading these types of books about himself and his best friend. He wondered if darrian would think he was weird if he found out he was reading these types of stores especially after he said so many bad things about them beforehand. 

"I need to go to sleep" David says but finds his finger swiping to the next chapter anyway and before he knew it he had been up all night. His eyes however refused to leave his phone so he continued to read. He then came across a book titled 'i wish you were gay' the book was somewhat decent. 

He had read some other books from the writer and each book in a way was so bad it was good if that made sense. David then jumped once his phone started vibrating in his hand and he was getting a call so he ignored it and put the phone on do not disturb so he could read the fanfics in peace. 

David laughed continuing to read 'i wish you were gay' the book really had it's funny moments david's favorite being when jay walked in. He found himself growing tired so he ended up making himself coffee. He had got the coffee maker as a gift and didn't ever think he would use it. 

He didn't normally drink coffee but now he had to if he wanted to stay awake he couldn't sleep before he had finished this book and maybe read another book after that. He ended up finishing the book but liked it so much he ended up re-reading it then he ended up reading about five other stories. 

That morning was the beginning of a unhealthy fanfiction addiction. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed