9

Third Person Pov 

"I need to know if they updated" David says and darrian rolled his eyes. "Bro i've read the same books you have and none of them are worth obsessing over calm down and the same books will be there tomorrow" Darrian says. "They may not be worth obsessing over to you" David says and darrian groans. 

"Dude go to sleep cause you are being really wild right now" Darrian says. "It's gonna be really wild when i bust that box open" david says attempting to get up before his arm is grabbed. "I think you need to see a doctor" Darrian says. "Shut up your supposed to be helping me" David says. 

"I'm trying but you making it hard" Darrian says. "No your making it hard you locked my phone away" David says. "I think i know a way to help you" Darrian says. "I'm listening" David says giving darrian his undivided attention. "You know how when a person has a fear they conquer it?" Darrian asks. 

"Yeah" David says. "They have to face the fear experience it so for you i think maybe if you live a part of that fantasy you'll get over the fanfiction" Darrian says. "So what your implying is-" David says and darria nods. "Ok but only to get over these fanfics" David says before darrian grabs his chin gently. 

"Don't do nothing weird" David says. "What we're doing alone is weird enough just shut up" Darrian says. They both starred into each other's eyes before leaning closer and eventually closing the distance between them. Their hearts began to race and their eyes widened causing them to quickly pull away. 

"Ok that was something" David says while wiping his mouth. "Yeah did it work?" Darrian asks. "Ion know" David says still feeling a little weird after what he had just done. 

Weird place to end it but one last update see ya'll later 

Hope ya'll enjoyed