16

Third Person Pov 

"Just send the text" David tells himself before hitting the button and immediately regretting his decision. "Maybe a nice book will clam my nerves" David tells himself before reading a book called 'act like a friend'. "Wow they actually based it off my snippet" David says with a small laugh. 

"It's kind of sad all this users books could really be better" David says before he got a text back from darrian and threw his phone across the room. "Oh no he's probably on his way" David says starting to panic before he picked up his phone. He quickly read the message from darrian and then called jay. 

"Jay i'm not ready! What will i say? I can't just-" David starts before jay cuts him off.  "It's ok d calm down just have a nice, civilized conversation i mean you both been reading the books and clearly like each other" Jay says. "I guess your right" David says before he heard a knock at his door. 

"How'd he get here so fast?" David asks. "That's my que to go" Jay says and david stops him. "No don't go i can't do this!" David yells. "Bro go open that door and talk this conversation has been ignored long enough. The more you wait the worse it'll get now go on" jay says and david lets out a sigh. 

"I hate it when your right" David says earning a laugh from jay. The two said their goodbyes and david slowly walked to the door. He opened it and was met wit darrian who was doing something on his phone. "Took you long enough. Felt like i was out here for hours" Darrian says and david laughs. 

"Why you over exaggerating?" David asks before letting darrian in. "So what's up? You said we needed to talk" Darrian says. "Yeah we do and yes it's about the whole fanfiction thing" David says looking down nervously. "What about it?" Darrian asks making david feel more nervous than he already did. 

"Well... You know that user that was the first to write that book on us they really need to work on they writing schools and-" David starts before darrian cuts him off. "You asked for me to come to talk about a writer?" Darrian asks. "No i was just stalling honestly we need to talk about us" David says. 

Weird place to end it but oh well 

Hope ya'll enjoyed