7

Third Person Pov 

David woke up still in his best friend's arms. He got out of his friends embrace and got out of the bed going over to his phone remembering where darrian put it. He opened his phone and smiled all big before opening the app and seeing chapter five of the book still up right where he had left it. 

He quickly went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat reading the book getting more sucked in after every word. He had been reading a book called 'everything started with us' it was a pretty decent story basically with two people who just refuse to accept they feelings and just date. 

"I almost forgot" David says before putting his phone on do not disturb he hated being interrupted while reading his stories. Meanwhile darrian had woke up and seen david was gone along with his phone. "Oh my god it's to early" Darrian says before walking out the room to the bathroom. 

"Come out bro" Darrian says and david reaches in the tub turning on the water. "I'm bathing!" David yells and darrian walks away. Then darrian came back a few minutes later and used a knife to open the door. "Dude! What if i was actually bathing?" David asks. "Well you weren't" Darrian says. 

"But i could have been" David says. "Are we going to sit here and go back and forth about what could have happened or talk about what's really going on here" Darrian says. "Uh huh sure" Darrian says before in one swift motion taking daivd's phone. "Stop snatching my phone like you pay bills" David says. 

"Shut up" Darrian says before going through trying to go to Instagram but saw Wattpad was opened and was on a story. He quickly realized it was one of the stories he had came across when he suggested them doing that reaction video. Suddenly everything had clicked in his mind. 

"This whole time" Darrian says. "No! That's from when we first reacted i just forgot to delete the app" David says and darrian raises an eyebrow. He then clicked off the story and saw david had an account and tons of books in his library and certain types of books. "Oh so that's what's been going on" Darrian asks. 

"I-I" David says not really sure what to say in this moment to save himself. "You was reading these books probably wishing it was reality huh?" Darrian asks before biting his lip making david raise an eyebrow. "H-huh?" David asks backing up once his friend walks closer until his back hits the wall. 

"You probably wishing i really acted that way towards you" Darrian says with a smirk and david gulps with his heart racing. "B-bro i-i" David says hating himself for stuttering and then he hears darrian laugh. "Chill bro i'm messing with you" Darrian says before giving him his phone back and leaving. 

David laughed nervously before following his friend out the room. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed