8

Do i update enough? Cause i have had people say i never be updating like bro i'm trying 

Third Person Pov 

"Like bro you don't play like that" David says to jay who was doing something on his phone. "I swear this whole thing is just ridiculous did you two actually talk about the fanfic drama at all?" Jay asks. "Well no he left made breakfast burnt it the first time and didn't bring it up again" David says. 

See that's the problem you aren't ever gonna get closure and get over the whole fanfic obsession unless you two talk" jay says. "Ion know what to say i mean how do you start that type of conversation of" David says. "Look you two really need to figure this out" Jay says and david frowns. 

"You think i don't know that!?! This whole thing has been to much" David says. "I swear the saying the lead the horse to water but can't make it drink is perfect for this moment. Just talk to him!" Jay says. "Fine i will" David says. "Uh huh why i still feel like you ain't gone do it?" Jay says. 

"I will it may not be today or tomorrow but i will" David says. "Lord give me the strength cause word to ym dead this ridiculous" jay says before leaving the room. 'How am i supposed to do this?' David asks himself. He couldn't just start the conversation with something like 'so i read fanfics with us as a couple'. 

'Maybe reading a book will help' David thinks to himself with a smile before grabbing his phone and then groaning once he saw a text from darrian. Darrian was saying he was coming over later in the day. 'Didn't ask me or nothing' David thinks with a sigh before clicking on of the stories in his library.

After a couple chapters david heard knocking at the door. 'I wish i could ignore it and just continue reading these books' David thinks before going to the door. "We need to talk" Darrian says as david lets him in. "Do we?" David asks trying to come up with ways to stall time and darrian nods. 

"Yeah we do" Darrian says. "Look the whole fanfic thing ion know i just-" David starts but stops midsentence not really sure what else to say. "If it makes you feel any better i read the books to" Darrian says shocking david. "Really?" David asks. "Yeah i'm not obsessed like you is but i find them interesting" Darrian says. 

"Oh is that why you suggested reacting to them? You got me in this mess" David says and darrian sighs. "Did i?" Darrian asks. "Yeah ya did" David says before pulling out his phone and opening the reading app. "Must be good for you reading those books" Darrian says with a smirk making david frown. 

"What you mean?" David asks. "Nothing i'm just saying in a way its almost like you living your fantasy" Darrian says. "Bro quit playing" David says. "Who said i was playing?" Darrian asks and david sighs. "Dude can we get back on topic?" David asks not wanting a repeat of what happened in the bathroom-pause. 

"Alright! Alright i'll help you with your fanfiction problem i'm gonna spend the night just like i did before but things will be different this time" Darrian says before taking david's phone and putting it in a box. "I have the key so you won't be able to get it" Darrian says. 'How great' David thinks to himself. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed