3

Third Person Pov 

"You good?" Darrian asks looking at david who looked like he hadn't slept in days. The bags under his eyes looked big enough to carry groceries. "Yeah why wouldn't i be?" David asks before going back on his phone. "What are you doing?" Darrian asks and david puts the phone down. 

"Just scrolling through YouTube" David lies and darrian raises an eyebrow not believing his friend but decided not to press the issue any further. After that david went home and locked his bedroom door before he goes under his covers and pulls up the app before beginning to read a book. 

He then put his phone on do not disturb not wanting to be bothered as he read more of his favorite stories. A part of him did feel weird for reading these type of stories about himself and his best friend but i mean it wasn't like he wanted to do anything the things they were doing in the stories. 

So he wondered if that made it alright but he pushed the thought aside once he pulled up another oneshots book. After a couple of hours david heard loud knocking at his door and groaned loudly before getting up. He opened the door and of course was met with darrian who looked concerned. 

"What's up?" David asks. "Nothing it's just i was thinking about earlier and wanted to make sure you were alright" Darrian says. "Yeah i'm alright why wouldn't i be?" David asks with a smile and darrian raises an eyebrow. "You seem like you been losing sleep and you been real distant i called you five times" Darrian says. 

David began to scold himself in his mind cause he had put his phone on do not disturb. "My phone was on do not disturb cause i was writing music" David says. "Alright i just been worried about you my heart" Darrian says before wrapping his arms around his friend. 'I'm worried bout me to' david thinks to himself. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed