11

Most likely ending this book at 20 chapters and btw a person finna comment on my book 'kid in love' saying stupid stuff but yet i'm the only person they following i swear they fanned out nd ton of them is i died laughing read some comments from sugarhillhottakes with them admitting to reading my books and them being good 😂

They stalked my page and could name every book i had bro i swear the amount of time people waste going back and forth on the net 

Third Person Pov 

"Jay ion know what to do anymore this whole thing has been mad confusing" David says and jay sighs. "Ya know i feel like a broken record the way i keep saying the same thing like bro you two need to have a real conversation cause this whole time you've done nothing to solve the problem" Jay says. 

"When'd you get so smart?" David asks. "When'd you lose all your common sense?" jay asks and david glares at him. "Shut up" David says before pulling out his phone debating on if he should text darrian or not. The two hadn't talked in a minute for obvious reasons even though it supposedly meant nothing. 

"Why is this happened!?!" David yells/asks before resting his head on jat's shoulder. "Poor child has the solution right in front of him but just won't listen" Jay says. "Alright! Alright i'm talk to him" David says. "Today?" Jay asks. "Yes i'll do it today promise" David says and jay sighs in relief. 

"My prayers have finally been answered" jay says and david laughs. "Shut up bro" David says before grabbing his phone and sending a text to darrian asking if he could meet him later and of course darrian agreed. "Alright he's coming over so we can talk how great" David says and jay laughs. 

"Trust me it'll be worth it and instead of reading those books you should focus on his arrival" Jay says. "I hate you" David says. "Love you to bro" Jay says before getting up and david sighs before powering his phone off knowing it was the only to stop himself from getting distracted by those stories. 

"This is your best friend you've talked plenty of times there's no need to get nervous" David keeps telling himself. He then feels as if he's about to faint once he hears a loud knock at the door. David slowly walked to the door in his mind trying to find ways to start the conversation and maybe stall. 

'Here goes nothing' David thinks to himself once he finally goes to the door. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed