Ambon/Bagyo

The kiss was fast.

It tasted like tequila.  It was supposed to be a challenge from the brat.  A party dare.  A ridiculous distraction.  People were taking videos and photos.  People were chanting and teasing.  But it was all silenced when their lips touched.

Narda was human, too. She knew Regina was the resident bitchesa.   But Narda reacted to such beauty and chaos in a woman.

So when Regina's piercing caramel eyes bore into hers, she felt the heat from her chest to her tendrils.   When Regina taunted her by crushing her supple mouth to hers, she kissed back like she had it as muscle memory.   Like it was the most natural of actions. 

The kiss was bold but abrupt.  Their mouths joined with force but filled with warmth and softness.  When it was finished, Narda had to gasp for air.

The two of them lingered into their stares, both in a daze.

"Kamahalan, give up ka na?"  Narda had a lazy smile, her eyes had gone hazy, and her face was flushed in pink.

Regina looked at her in amusement, raising her eyebrows innocently at Narda. 

Regina finally took Narda's hand as she got out of the antique table.  With Narda almost carrying her out of it.   The loud cheers from the crowd seemed muted, their worlds only focused on each other.

They confidently walked hand in hand until Narda let go, she  started swerving and her legs in disarray.  Her walking was wobbly and her eyes shutting at every movement. 

"Narda... what the... are you ok?!" Regina stammered.

"Kamahalan... atat na atat ka ikiss ako, ah?" Narda mumbled, her smile now askew.

"It was a stupid game. What are you? Grade 7? Big deal ang kiss?"

But before Narda could talk some more, her eyes went shut, and her knees gave in.  The shorter woman crashed onto the sofa like a heavy log.

"Narda!" a young man with thick-rimmed glasses suddenly yelped.

"What happened to her? Narda are you ok," Regina knelt down to check on the petite woman,  who was now sweating and reddened from all the mixed tequila she just drank.

"Ed Tan, call me Ding, at your service.  Dakilang best friend ni Narda Custodio.  Eh gaga ito, pasikat kasi masyado sa'yo.  Hindi naman ito ganyan uminom.  Hanggang Red Horse lang yan tapos tatlong shot ng Empi.  Ano —weak," Ding was slapping his best friend lightly on the cheek.

"D—Ding? Besprend!!! I LOVE YOU!" Narda slurred.

"Yup.  'di niya ako minura.  She is so out of it," Ding murmured.

Narda started heaving and coughing.  She was so drunk, she had passed out completely.

"Look, I brought her here.  She is my responsibility," Regina said sternly.

"Hindi siya pwede umuwi sa dorm nang ganito.  We will get in trouble— may strict rules doon sa alcohol," Ding scratched his head, flustered.

Before they both could react, Narda grabbed the antique vase next to them and started vomiting in it.

"Narda!!" Luce exclaimed, all horrified.

Regina started massaging her head, realizing the bigger mess she caused.

So much for wild Regina night.