Fiesta sa Nueva Esperanza

Warning: This chapter is Rated SPG.

Long chapter but substantial.  Promise po.

--------------

The water rushed through that early morning. The steam was coming out of the faucet as Narda was huddled around the yellow comforter. She had to change into Regina's oversized St. Vincent shirt and old sweatpants. She was very cold in Regina's air-conditioned room.

The water was filling up in Regina's clawfoot bath tub. She mixed in the hot and cold water so it was the right temperature.   Her hands playing over it as she prepared it for Regina.

Regina slowly opened the creaking door to her little bathroom as she walked over the cold, black tiles.  She was still wrapped around her silk sheets, naked underneath it.

She was surprised to see her girlfriend sitting on a stool by the bath tub. Focused on the flow of the water.

She realized Narda dropped a fizzy bath bomb from her medicine cabinet. There were a few half-melted candles around them. There was a mixed smell of cheap lavender and smoke.

"Ano na naman pakulo ito, Narda? You know those candles are like --- leftover from the Sto Niño prayer my dad attended? And I never use those bath bombs. They are usually pretty useless gifts. Ang aga- aga baka gusto ko pa matulog?"

"Pwede ba, 'wag ka na magdebate? Relax ka lang, Kamahalan--- parang spa," Narda chuckled with her toothy smile.

"Ewan ko sa'yo!" Regina rolled her eyes.

"'di nga! Pasok ka lang," Narda said as she offered her hand, bowing like she was meeting her majesty.

"You're so ----"

"Charming, Kamahalan? Wholesome? Sobrang lakas ng sex appeal?"

"So unnecessary."

Regina slowly dropped the silk blanket as it fell off her shoulders in a thud. She slowly dipped her naked body into the warm water, soaking into the foaming water. Her girlfriend still sat there and just watched her in awe.

Narda was quiet, when got a wash cloth that she built up soap suds on, she started massaging Regina on her smooth back.

The bubbles built up, her eyes was keen in observing, and her fingers tracing Regina's fair skin over her shoulders to her tattooed rib and to the peaks of her curves as if she had come to memorize it.

They sat there in silence as Regina soaked in the water and leaned back towards her girlfriend. Her head rested on Narda's chest, while Narda focused on the wash cloth.

"May hairspray ka pa sa buhok mo,o --- teka lang--- ayusin ko, ah?" Narda suddenly said, chuckling.

She grabbed the shower head and gently spritzed the water over Regina's hair. Her hands slowly massaging her girlfriend's head.

Regina realized this was different. She realized she would usually defy this.

Regina usually was one who was full of control. She was not one to surrender. But that moment, she allowed herself to be taken care of by Narda.

Before she knew it the scent of Argon oil had invaded her senses as Narda started to delicately lather her hair with the leftover shampoo by the tub. The white foam was all the way to Narda's elbows, while her fingers combed through Regina's s wavy hair.

The water joined in, the two of them comfortable in the stillness of all this.

This was unlike Regina but she wanted to cave in, only Narda could do that.