Princess Turandot

Warning: This chapter is Rated SPG.  The longest chapter, pero PROMISE, worth it.

------

Regina woke up with a train-wreck of a headache and a queasy stomach.

Fuck that traidor na Weng Weng.

It dawned on her that Narda was still there, sound asleep, with that peaceful look on her face.

And somehow that made it better.

The wavy haired woman realized she had a stiff neck, this is what she gets for leaning on Narda the entire time on that couch.

They were still sprawled on that tufted sofa, half sitting down and partly enveloped around each other. She was much taller than Narda , so she ended up curled up and bent in just to be cocooned in the petite woman's arms.

"Ow, fuck," Regina exclaimed, stretching out of Narda's grasp.

"Kamahalan, aga-aga--- nagmumura..."

Regina looked at the woman next to her, still half-asleep. Narda's was heavy-eyed and reddened by the liquor from the night before, and yet she still wore that annoying but irresistible smirk.

They both could not help but shyly smile around each other. There was an air of bashfulness and youthful awkwardness.

Narda still positioned her arm behind Regina, even though she felt the pins and needles on her bicep.  The hours of being in that sleeping position had her shoulders all numbed out.

"Aray," Narda finally said, her features twisted as she shook her arm.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry, Narda!"

There was slight laughter until they both went quiet again.

There was the air of heavy silence in Regina's bedroom. The reality was settling in for both of them; they have crossed a different threshold the night before.

There was no turning back this time.

This was not a party dare. This was not one of their constant debates.  This was new for them.

They were now seeing each other as a different Narda and Regina. A different type of Smugface and Kamahalan.

They did not just share their first genuine kiss but they also shared parts of each other they have never shared to anyone else.

That was heartfelt but also terrifying.

There was still uneasiness between Narda and Regina, a sense that they're both having to try not to be self-conscious, but Regina was willing to accept this as the side effect of the turbulent relationship they have had for a few weeks now.

It was like whiplash from pure hate to finally accepting that Narda meant the world to her.

"UGH! SHIT!"

A loud groan forced its way out of Regina's throat, and she clenched her eyes shut against the rays of the sun. She kept cussing underneath her breath and she whined loudly, complaining that her bones felt like jelly-ace. 

She could feel Narda's teasing chuckle, while the petite woman stared at her.

"Ang big baby mo talaga. Kamahalan,weng weng lang yun. Akala mo galing torture chamber?  Akala ko ba malakas ka?"

"So annoying. One, I do not know what was in that drink, lasang Tang na matamis pero effect is like, I drank a gallon of lambanog. Two--- you act like I never took care of you when you were drunk--- ang ungrateful mo, ah," Regina moaned weakly, snapping at Narda.