Prolouge

TW- Mention of rape, blood, and shouting.
------------------------------------------------------

"Mom-" I cried out with shaky hands as I held a pregnancy test in my hands.
"What does it say, baby?" My mom rubbed my back softly as I was hunched over the sink.

I didn't trust my voice in that moment, so I handed her the Pregnancy test. I heard a gasp as my mom read the test, my bedroom door opened but I didn't look back.

I felt disgusting, I was pregnant at 19 with a a boys baby who took advantage of me, not that anyone knew. "Whats going on?" My dad voices.

Shit my dad!

My head shot towards my mom with a scared look, she nodded her head with a soft smile with the sad expression that was on her face.

I look at my hands but shift to where im standing in my dads direction. I hear foot steps but refuse to look up.

I see his feet infront of me.

His hand makes a soft contact with my chin, softly lifting my head to look at him. He had a confused look on his face, but as soon as he saw the tears streaming down my face his expression changed to worry and anger, not at me but to the reason im crying.

"¿Por qué lloras, princesa? ¿Qué pasa?" My dad spoke softly to me in Spanish.
(Why are you crying, princess? What is wrong?)

"Papá, lo siento. ¡No quería, lo prometo!" I cried to him scared he would be mad at me.
(Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't want to I promise!)

My dad stood infront of me with a confused face, he wipped away my tear that was falling down my cheek.

"¿No querías hacer qué, mi amor? Puedes decirme, soy tu papá. Estaré aquí pase lo que pase, y te protegeré de lo que sea que te esté lastimando, solo necesito que me digas qué es esa cosa." I broke down into his arms. He pulled me close and kissed my head, stroking my back softly; like my mom previosly was.
(You didn't want to do what, my love? You can tell me, I'm your dad. I'll be here no matter what, and I'll protect you from whatever is hurting you, I just need you to tell me what that thing is.)

"Im pregnant..." I practically mumbled

"I couldn't hear you, love." He said to me so softly.

"Papá, I.. I'm pregnant and-" His face droped, and his breath hitched. " I...I- mmh" I paused, trying to swollow the lump  in my throat. "I was raped." I continued, His face went pale as he look at me with tears in his eyes.

"No.. no no no no no-" Tears fell out of his eyes, he pulled me close to him and held onto me tightly.

"Lo siento papá, no quería, pero me obligó. Era mucho más fuerte que yo, no podía detenerlo-" I cried into his chest but was cut off by something shattering.
(I'm sorry dad, I didn't want to but he forced me. He was so much stronger than me, I couldn't stop him.)

My dad, mom, and I all look over to what shatterd. Only to see all of my older brothers, Maverick- the oldest; with crimson blood dripping down his hand into the shatterd glass on the wooden foor.

He had tears in his eyes, along with my other brothers, they all looked mad but also hurt.

"Who? Who did it!?" Finlee raised his voice slightly.

"I can't tell you" I mumbled but loud enough they could hear me.

"Why not!?" Finlee was beggining to yell but it didn't bother me since I knew he couldn't comletely control it.

"I just can't" I was tired now, exhausted even. Crying made me tired, all of this made me tired.

It was quiet for a few minutes until something unexpected was said, something I wasn't ready for.

"It was Lewis wasn't it, It was Lewis fucking Brownfield wasn't it!?" Maverick shouted with tears in his eyes, my head shot to him when he said it, only verifying his statement.

"FUCK! Im going to fucking kill him!" Maverick looked so distressed while everyone else looked shocked.

"You mean Lewis as in your freind Lewis?" Mom asked him, all he did was nod as he had tears running down his face.

Alex walked up to me and hugged me, I hugged him back as he asked me a question I knew they would hate the answer to.

"When? When did he rape you hermana" I hugged him tighter when he asked me. I let out a shaky breath.

"4 months ago and 2 months ago." His eyes widened and his mouth fell agaped.

"Twice, my baby was raped twice" My mom was crying, as my dad hugged her around the waist.

-------------------
Hours Later

Me, my mom, and Alora were watching movies- well me and mom were, Alora is  asleep, I would be asleep too but my mind is going 80 miles an hour.

In the middle of the movie my brothers and dad walk in covered in blood- not their blood though.

"Hes dead." Maverick had a hurt expression but he looked relived. After further inspection on them I realsied maverick has the most blood on him meaning he killed lewis.

I walked up to Maverick and hugged him, he hugged me back tightly.

(Meli- So you're telling me that nasty bitch hugged her brother wile he was covered in blood.
Des- *Wheezing*)

"Im sorry I let him into this house so many times before, but he wont be anywhere near anyone ever again, I made sure of it." He placed a kiss on my head.

------------------------
Present time

"Indiana!" I shouted as I chased after her.

She was running away so she didn't have to bath.

"Dowes!" (jones) She squealed back, she is alot like Finlee. Always joking and making eveyone happy.

"Come here you little monkey!" dad said chuckling at the toddler in his hands

"APPA! APPA! APPA!" Indi squealed in excitment.

"¿Sí, pequeño?" dad responded to her with a smile.
(Yes, little one?")

"¡Te amo!" I awed at my daughter
(I love you!)

"Yo también te amo, chico." He smiled at her as he set her in the bath.
(I love you too, kiddo.)

Once she realised she was in the bath, she gave dad the face of betrayal, she turned around in the bath with her back at us. Which was really just the cutest thing ever.

~~~