7~To You~

NOT EDITED

TW:
ALCOHOL.

Don't forget to press vote and comment ◑﹏◐

Just forget it, its not that big of a deal

Its fine, i'm fine. It doesn't bother me that the woman i'm supposed to marry was in bed with another guy.

Doesn't bother me at all.

liar=Elijah

Im sitting on the couch reading when I hear my favorite little giggle running towards me, the little pitter patter of her feet speedig up when she rounds the corner.

She jumps directly on my stomach, laying her head on my chest.

"Hello testoro." I place a soft kiss on her forehead.(Darling)

"Hi!" giggling while nussling her head into my neck.

"Are you okay Indi?" She sniffs and shakes her head.

"What is it Piccola mia?"
(My Baby)

Yes I call her "my' baby, granted I may not be her father, which I may never be seen as. I will treat her as if I was, expecially since im marring her mom.

"I jus' tired" At first I didn't believe her, until she let out a yawn that was shocking for her size.

I chuckle at her yawn and rub her back up and down.
---
Soon later, probably about 30 minutes later, she falls asleep on my chest, and I move her to the couch, setting a pillow beside her so she doesn't fall off.

Just as im about to leave, Adelia walks down the stairs in an oversized shirt and pants? Maybe, probaly not. Yeah no shes not wearing pants.

"My eyes are up her Lijah." She chuckles as I stare at her legs

My eyes shoot up to meet hers.

"Yeah sorry, um I gotta go." I look away from her eyes and shift to the front door.

"where are you going?" She ask me, its not like she really cares. If she didn't care why would she ask? Shut the fuck up-

"Bar." I glance to look at her

Shifting on her feet, worry laced in her eye as she looks at my face.

"You're okay?" No you were in bed with another guy.

"Yeah, yeah Im fine" I quickly walk out the door and get into my glossy black BMW.
------
*-At the Bar-*

Lightly smacking the counter to get the bartenders attetion.

"Another shot" I've been here a while probably a few hours, I don't remember.

"Son I don't think it's a good idea, You've finished 2 bottles of vodka and rum worth of shots." I've came to this bar since I was 17 so the bartender remembers me well.
When you're born into the mafia certain roles don't apply.