6~Who The fuck is this?~

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!<3

The text looking like this is the persons POV calling/texting

This is the other person/people.

1 WEEK TIME SKIP.

It is 2 in the morning and I cant sleep

Im exausted. So Maya and Andrew can be exausted with me.

You're an asshole, let them sleep.

They arent even sleeping!

Anyways, I shall call them!

I SHALL CALL IT TWINKLE TOES- we need to get off of tiktok.

~ASSHOLES~

MAYA !!
ANDREW!!

Yes?

QUE!?

COME HERE!

Where is here?

My Bedroom

OKAY!

Why?

PLEASE DREW!
and bring me a hoodie its cold.

Fine.

____________________

My bedroom door swings open to show a hyper Maya and an tired Andrew.

"Did I wake you guys up?" And if you did you wouldn't care. Shut the fuck up.

Andrew looks at me with tired eyes, he then looks at his siter annoyed.

"No Maya kept me up all night." I open my arms for him to come lay with me. While maya raids my snack cart. Yes I have a snack cart so what.

Me and Andrew met when we were 6 and 8, in First grade, his birthday was the day before school started ans mine was a week after it started. Maya was only 3 at the time, so she wasn't in school.

Andrew found out about the Mafia when we were 12 and 14.

My parents called me downstairs while I was on facetime with him. Little did I know they were going to tell me about the mafia.

His parents called my parents, his parents now work for my parents and have protection, blah blah blah.

"So.. You're getting married" he looks up and me with a smirk, perching his chin on my chest.