12-Πάω να γαμήσω σκοτώσει αυτό το κάθαρμα εξαπάτησης-

If you ever wondered what it's like to be a starfish

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

If you ever wondered what it's like to be a starfish.. well it's just like how I feel now.

I am lying splayed out on the living room floor with anice pack on my forehead because of my pounding headache from crying. I'm surrounded by Indiana and Finlee trying to help me, but I'm too overwhelmed and can barely focus. I just want to be with Elijah and figure out why he isn't here yet.

He was supposed to be here this morning... It's 5:30 pm. I take a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart. I know Elijah will come soon, but I'm still on edge. I take a deep breath and count to ten, trying to regain my composure. I am still very shaken up from last night.

_________

It's been about 30 to 45 minutes, and my headache has subsided. Indi is taking a nap, and Finlee is out with Alexander and some friends.

I wonder how many chimichangas I can eat while upside down?

"Miss Valencia..¿O es la señora Armani... De todos modos, me gustaría informarle que su prometido, Elijah, está aquí. En el vestíbulo.(Miss Valencia. Or is it Mrs. Armani... Anyway, I would like to inform you that your fiancé, Elijah, is here. In the foyer.)

One of the houseguards let me know with a sour expression. I jump up in excitement ignoring his face.

"¡Oo! ¡Muy bien, gracias, Will!" I say jumping up and running to the door. (Oo! Alright, thanks, Will!)

I see him and run to go hug him but mid run Istop. I plant my feet on the ground and stare at him in shock. I take a step back and softly gasp. Elijah's eyes are wide. He stares at me with a confused expression. I scoff finally realizing why the guard looks so sad for me and that this bastard cheated on me. I back away bumping into the wall behind me. I take a deep breath and steady myself. I take a deep breath and force myself not to cry. I turn and walk away, pushing past him without saying a word.

Elijah walks up to me grabbing my hands with a confused expression present on his face. I pull away and start to cry, unable to contain my emotions. He pulls me into a hug but I push him away. During this entire interaction, neither of us had yet to talk, that is until Elijah spoke up.

"Darling, what's the matter? Why are you pushing me away baby?" I look at him in disbelief as the words leave his mouth.

Tears are falling down my cheeks as I shake my head trying to get the words out.

"Wha... What is that?" My voice came out soft and raspy...

"What do you mean by "What is that", what is the 'that' you're talking about?" I look at him like he's stupid, saying I can very much see the marks all over him.

It doesn't even matter if he did do something, we aren't together yet. But I thought we had something...

I'm fucking delusional. I should have known better.