10-Nighmares-

"I like the Garden Estate

"I like the Garden Estate."

The large yard and the lush trees create peace and serenity. I'm sure it would be an ideal place to relax and escape the stresses of this type of life. However, we can't just leave the mafia behind. Plus, the view of the lake from the bedroom window is beautiful.

Adelia looked deep in thought for a moment. "I like the Garden Estate too. It has a bigger garden and more space for us all." We smile in agreement. We found our Home.

I stare at her eyes, her lips, and the small; barely noticeable dimple on her left cheek. Then her tits.

SMACK!

"OW" I half-yelled rubbing my head. "Why would you do that?" I asked. Why the fuck did I just get smacked?

"You went from being so damn cute making me want to kiss you and shit, then your eyes fall down on my tits, I mean I know I have gorgeous tits but really! Now!" She rants

"You want to kiss me?" I smile and slowly lean in, my eyes never leaving hers. My lips brush against hers softly, sending a visible shiver down her spine. I pull away and she can feel the heat of my breath on her face. "Yes" she whispers, her voice low and quiet. "Then kiss me."

Knock knock knock

"Of fucking course" I stand up from my previous place on the floor, walking to the door.

"What?" I glare at no one other than Maverick.

"Asshole. Anyway, I know it's not my business, but you guys should ask Indiana which house she likes most." We stay quiet and look at him. "Sorry if I overstepped."

"No, you didn't overstep. I'm just happy she has people who care so much about her." I stare at Adelina while she looks up at her brother with adoration. I smile at her, at her heart.

I think I'm falling...

No No No No No

"I'll go get Indiana." I walk out of the room, shaking the thought out of my head.

I step into Indiana's room with a small smile, only for it to fall off my face when I see Indiana crying in her sleep. I quickly rush over to her side and scoop her into my hands. She gasps and looks around in fear. I whisper quietly, "Va bene, Tesoro mio, you're safe. I'm here now." She curls up in my arms, clutching my shirt in her tiny hands. I hold her tight, feeling a wave of love and protection wash over me. (It's okay, my darling)

I walk back to Adelia's room, my mind swirling with wonder about why Indi was crying.

What makes a kid cry like that in their sleep? She wasn't just crying.

She was fucking sobbing. Just the sight of it made my heart drop to my stomach.

As I step in Adelin]a's head shoots up from her phone. She smiles when she first looks at us, but as soon as she sees the state Indiana is in she jumps up from the floor and struts over to us.