3~ Marriage~

TW: Stabbing, Mention of Knife

Marriage... I can't fuckin' grasp the emotion I'm feeling. Why do I feel happy about this shit? I shouldn't be- I don't fuckin' care about her.

Liar

Okay yeah maybe I say it - a lot- but I don't mean it.. right?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a

banging on my bedroom door. Well not my bedroom, but the room in staying in at the Valencia's house.

"Come in!" I shout at whoever's is at the door.

Finlee. Fuckin' hell.

"What? Why do you look guilty?" I shoot glares at him. I want to shoot him-

"I need your help.." The Fuck

"With?"

"I don't want to wake lia up but Indi is up.." So what?

"What does this have to do with me?"

The words the come out of his mouth make me want to pull a gun out of his throat shove it up his ass and shoot him. was that extra?- yes. Do I care?- No.

"Well since your marring her you wake her up, you'll be sleeping in the same bed as her every day for the next year, and well after that." Shoot him in his di- no Elijah.

"Fine move" I get up and walk through the huge ass hallway to find her bedroom door. Her door had burned book pages and burned hand writtend letters glued onto it, along with some fake Azaleas.

Quitely opening the door, so I don't get shot. That should not be a normal sentence..

I walk over to the beige couch in Adelia's room, grabbing a pillow.

I stand infront of Adelia, weighing my options on life and death... Throw the Pillow at her and get shot or stabbed, orrr gentley wake her up and not get hurt.

I threw the pillow... full force... at her head..

Do I regret that? A little, but not much..

A Knife stabs my thigh.. Fuck.

"ELIJAH WHAT THE HELL! What is wrong with you!" She glares at me, while sitting up in her bed.

"You throw a knife at me, and you say there is something wrong with me!?" I retort back to her and look at her funny, instantly regretting it as she stands up and walks over to me.

"Yes...?" Im scared.

"Where is my kid?" Shit-

"Uhm... I dont know that information.."

She looks at me as if she is going to stab me again, she wont do that-

Yes, yes the fuck she will.

"Well then, I will go find my child, and you will get your grimy ass blood off of my bedroom floor. Understand?"

"You dont have pants on-" i was cut off by her glare into my soul, I'm just pointing out the facts

She slips on some pajama shorts, and looks at me again.

"Do you understand?"

Your not the boss of me. The fuck you think this is?

"Yes ma'am" Fuck-

"Good, now get the fuck out" how am I supposed to clean the blood?!

I walk my happy ass right out the bedroom door.

If this is what I have to deal with forever, I dont want it. You love it

Shut the fuck up consy.

This is why I dont let my brothers watch Indiana, I have been looking for her for the past 30 minutes and can't find her anywhere

Just as i'm about to go to my dads office, Finlee walks through the front door with Indi in his hands. Now why does Finlee have my child, he is less mature than my 2 year old and they have a 23 year age gap.

"Hey you! We went for ice cream" as much as I want to hate this, its really fucking cute.

"Did you! How fun, what flavor did you get?" I ask Mi hermosa niña.
(My Beautiful Girl)

But then there is Finlee, who is also a man child, so he responds faster than my kid.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I got a chocolate vanilla swirl sunday!" I smile at him and pat his shoulder.

That's the thing about Fin, he has mild autism which makes him act a bit more childish, he is fully functional on his own but needs a bit of help sometimes. He has random outbursts of excitement, anger, or sadness. He doesn't portray it much, he can hide it well. So well that if you didnt know him you would think he was just a bit childish. But that has never changed they way any of out family has thought about him.

He is just Finlee, our Finlee

~~~~~~

HEY! CHAPTER 3!

This was kinda a filler chapter but also a little bit of a way to get to know the characters better.

Finlee has mild autism as I explained.

I personally dont have autism but my sister has mild autism (also known as High Functioning Autism)

All of the stories I have read never have any characters having autism, so I wrote Finlee. Hopefully we see more characters with autism. To 1) spread awareness and 2) help others feel included.

Anywho, love you all.

Hope you enjoyed<33 Des & Meli