MY BABIES IM BACKKKK

Hello my darlings.. I'm back.

I know I say this alot, I truly do. But I'm in a better position now. My motivation is pretty good as of now.

My school work is my upmost concern for the time being. I have the rest of the week, until monday to get my grades up.

I just wanted to let you all know I am back, my heart wants to be here. My hear longs for writing the chapters and editing my writing.

I have a passion for this type of stuff. This is just to good me off until I'm old enough to write my own book.

I want to thank a few very important people who have been with me throughout this journey.
cowlover555111
PaigeAKABABES

You two are truly so so sweet, and have given me so much motivation during my writing.

I wont be giving a set schedule for updates, but I will post when I can.

Mental health, Physical health, education, God, and work come before this to me.

As I've said before, and I'll say it again. I am a 14 year old girl who is in Highschool, and has a family and freinds. Wattpad won't be my main priority, but it is my main passion. And I want to be here and write for you all.

So I'd like to say a thank you for 2k reads. You are all truly amazing and I love each and everyone of you.

Praise the Lord. ♡♡

Mr & Mrs ArmaniOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara