8-Hangover-

Fuck my head hurts- Thats becuase you downed about 50 shots

Fuck my head hurts- Thats becuase you downed about 50 shots. Fuck off consy.

I reach over to grab onto Adelia but my hand hits the bed.

The Fuck

I sit up and look around the room like she will magicaly appear from thin air.

I get up and walk to the bedroom door, I step into the hall way. Where I smell the sweet smell of maple bacon. Fat ass

Ignoring my thoughts I walk down the stairs, tripping in the process.
Looking around to make sure no one saw.

Glad no ones in here aren't you dumbass?

Finding my balance once again, I walk into the kitchen where I'm greeted with the sight of the Valencia family.

Maverick, try to keep Indiana uninjured while sitting on the counter.

Alexander, setting the table for breakfast. Hes always been this kinda way, he likes to decorate and place things in the "correct" way.

Finlee, rambling about only God knows what, but he seems very interested in what hes talking about.

Alejandro- their dad, is on the phone. He seems tense. I'll ask him about it when he hangs up.

Camila- mama, She is cooking breakfast, saying it's a saturday this is a normal accourance in their household. Saturdays the staff has off, not their personal guards but everyone else does. Sundays they go to church in the morning, and have bible study at 7pm sharp. She also insists I call her mama, ma, mila, or cam when referring to her, not Ma'am, or Mrs. Valencia.

Alora, she seems to be asleep on the bar stool next to where Finlee is sat. Though he is in a conversation he has his hand placed on Alora's back, so she doesnt fall.

And

Adelia, My Adelia. She is stood on beside the counter with a bottle of Tylenol and a glass of water, while listening to Finlee's rant.

God, she is so gorgeous.

You are falling in Loveeeeee

NO
....

...

..

.

Yeah no, I'm not in love with her.

You had to think about it.

Fuck off.

I look over and see that Ale is now off the phone, still looking tense as I walk over to him.

"Hey Ale, you alright you look tense?"
I don't act formal nor do I act juvenile.

I speak to him with respect and concern.