-sept-

Earned it- The Weeknd

🍷🍷🍷

From that one, amazing and undescribable night on, Elenie has been the most precious thing in my life.

Whenever her fingertips would wander up and down my bare skin, goosebumps spread my whole body and tingles erupt my stomach; whenever our glances lock, I feel this strong bond towards her and lust building up inside of me, making it impossible to concentrate.

At training, I begin to feel a desperate need for her after not seeing her for a few hours, like I was longing for her, not being able to survive one more second without her. I crave her for some kind of reason, I need her touch, her body, and her moans.

Elenie herself became my therapy after that one night two weeks ago, and for that period of time she has been my secret affair, my drug, my personal toxic.

It sounds stupid, of course it does; but I have never craved someone as much as I crave her.

As I enter our therapy room, it's not her sitting there but her father, Dr. Dorant who eyes me suspiciously while I take my jacket off and throw it over the chair.

"Bonjour Monsieur Dorant" I say politely and extend a hand out to shake his.

My previous doctor doesn't look pleased but grabs my hand anyway before gesturing me to sit down.

"Where is your daughter?" I ask and try not to sound desperately because the throbbing want of her touch effecting the bulge in my pants is getting worse and worse.

"Elenie will be here any minute and as long as she isn't here... how have you been Monsieur Giroud? Still drinking way too much for your own health and messing up at matches?"

Now my longing for Elenie is replaced by the want to slap her father into the face hardly but I choose to ignore the amusement in his voice, balling my fists under the table.

"It's getting better and better doctor, I haven't been drinking alcohol in nearly five weeks now"

"Congratulations" Mr. Dorant sounds sarcastic as he says so, sending me unfriendly glances from across the table, "tell me, how is your relation with my daughter?"

Does he know?!.

Red alarm bells ring in my head as I smile casually and shrug my shoulders.

"She definitely knows a ton lot of how to find the right therapy for a patient, she really has helped me"

And that wasn't even a lie. Elenie made me feel better and the urge to be in top shape growing again.

"That's good to know" the doctor nods briefly, "and you haven't thought of kissing her just once? Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure" I tell him, sensing that he's not going to believe me.

Giroud, you need an idea...

"I have been seeing this girl lately who I met at a bakery and I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend" I lie smoothly and watch satisfaction reflecting on Mr. Dorant's face.

"Good luck then" he says and seems a tiny bit friendly for the first time.

He stands up and shakes my hand before leaving the room.

🍷🍷🍷

Elenie enters our therapy room only ten minutes later, a bright smile playing on her lips as she bents down to kiss my forehead, making it able for me to catch a glimpse of her red laced underwear because of her cleavage.