-treize-

🍷🍷🍷

Her hot, faint breath tickles my sensitive skin and causes the hairs on my neck to stand up before she presses a sloppy kiss on the spot right below my ear.

I growl quietly in unpleasement as her lips disconnect and my eyelids flutter open, revealing a half-naked Elenie strangling me.

"Olivier"

There she hovers above me in all her glorious beauty, a woman like I'd never laid eyes on before, so special and unique I could write a book about her. Her skin that reminds one of the shiny surface of a pearl seems to be made of the most expensive kind of porcellain, so worth touching and caressing.

My hands go up to rub one of her upper arms gently, still holding the intense eye contact we've built up as soon as I opened my eyes and awakened from my deep slumber.

"What's on your mind?" Elenie asks innocently, her hands slowly trailing across my bare chest.

"You." I respond simply as I move my hands to draw circles on her flawless skin, letting them wandering from her arm to her neck.

She rolls her eyes playfully but I can see the smile she's trying to fight off of her pretty face. I didn't ever thought I would love again but I definitely do, it's just too early to drop the three-word bomb yet.

"Holy fu--"

"Watch your way!"

I smiled apologetically at Hugo, being almost thankful that he had released me from one of the constant flashbacks I was having. Not being able to bring myself to look Anto's or Elenie's way, I decided to bring my social side out more to impress the coach and started to collect the balls being spread across the field.

I started to hum the melodie to one of the songs the radio stations constantly played at the moment, Taylor Swift or something, as I gathered the balls in the huge bag, my mood being at its highest point in weeks.

Surely, I did have a reason to be as happy as I am; the national break was coming to its end and I would finally fly to London again for my club duty. I wouldn't have to see neither Antoine's regretting facial expression nor Elenie's begging one. I wouldn't have to answer any calls in fear to have them standing on my door matt only minutes after. I wouldn't have to worry about anything and I could just concentrate on me, myself and I again.

It was such a relieving feeling that I even beamed at the coach before leaving the field to take a shower in the lockerrooms, receiving an odd glance but I didn't care. I only cared how I could finally let go and maybe visit clubs in London to distract myself with other girls besides Elenie.

Even my teammates noticed my good mood but didn't dare to ask about it which I was innerly thankful for. Judging by the looks Hugo shot me a few times, he probably figured out the reason for the huge smile on my face but also he didn't seem to want to be the one to ruin my day.

I was free.

The way from the lockerrooms to my car after wishing the other Frenchmen good luck for the upcoming matches felt short and even more relieving; the thought of sitting on a plane tomorrow already was the only thing on my mind.