Synopsis

Estella Crawford had left Eastwood high after the tragic incident that occurred 2 years ago.
Well, not just Eastwood high but she also left behind the boy who promised her a forever.

And when her father's business went down, she has no other option but to give up her lavish lifestyle and move back to New York.

Jax Wylde was the gem of Eastwood high. The bad boy. The golden boy. He was all of that. Girls fanned over him. All of them made an effort to capture his heart. However, none succeeded.

Even after two years, nothing could have prepared him to see the girl who broke his heart. Now he loathed her. He hated her for everything she had done.

From six-inch heels to converse shoes,
From her red Lamborghini to public transport.
All those changes in her life were unexpected.

It was only after her return that everyone at Eastwood High realized why Jax Wylde never looked twice towards any girl.

Because his heart was still in her captivity.

Hey guys. I'm so excited.

I can't believe I'm doing it... I've been a silent reader for a very long time, and finally, I'm starting a book of my own.

I've put huge efforts into this book guys and I can sure you that the plot isn't cliche or copied. It's a bit unique, but not entirely. But still different.

Believe me, because I've read on wattpad for years, and I've never seen a book with this plot. Little similarities might be there idk. But it's gonna be good.

So please, do vote and comment about your opinions and thoughts. I would love to hear you all. They inspire me to write better.

Hope you enjoy.

With Lots of Love. Thankyou❤️