Chapter 1: NEW YORK

Your lies are bullets, your mouth's a gun ;No war and anger was ever won;Put out the fire before igniting;Next time you're fighting ;Please, kill 'em with kindness.

My eyes flew open, I jerked in my seat as I heard another shrill cry from beside me

"I'm so sorry. He doesn't cry this much usually but...". the poor lady sighed probably having enough of his cries and tantrums.

"It's alright, Jenna." offering a fake smile, I looked down at the stan's spawn. Yeah, I named this three-year-old as satan's spawn.

Satan's spawn had been very calm yesterday but today he must have sworn to damage my eardrums. He had been crying for 3 hours. nonstop.My ears were definitely going to bleed if he kept on with his drama.

It was a shame that such a kind and sweet lady gave birth to such a drama queen. Jenna, ss's(satan spawn's) mom told me that she was a wedding planner and was going to meet her mother who lived in New York.

And satan's spawn's so-called nanny was such a waste of money. I would do a better job than her at looking after kids even though I had zero experience and strongly disliked children. All she did was hold his milk bottle along with his empty spider man bag pack. It was as if she was being paid to sit and look pretty. And her nails?Oh, God. Not even Cardi B had such long, purple nails.

I watched as his mother pushed the nipple of the milk bottle into his mouth but being satan's spawn, he spat the milk all over his mother's purple shirt.

Jesus!

"Oh, shit! Sadie, hold him. I'm gonna clean myself real quick."

Jenna quickly put him onto Sadie's lap and rushed toward the bathroom.

Satan's spawn was now staring at me with his big brown eyes. I turned toward him," Listen here you little one, Your mom has been taking care of you and feeding you nonstop for hours. why are you still acting like a little ungrateful brat?"

Sadie gasped, "Miss, you cannot say such things to the baby." she tightened her grip on him and looked at me as if I was some devil who ate children for breakfast.

Satan's spawn stared at me for a good few seconds before his face slowly twisted and he let out another ear-piercing cry.

My goodness! Such a big drama queen he is!
I'm sure he could become an actor when he gets old. He would put the Disney princess to shame with his crying skills.

Soon enough, his mom rushed back and rocked him to her chest, slowly singing a lullaby. After what felt like an eternity, his cries slowly subsided.

Dear lord! Who knew travelling in the economy class would be this adventurous?

Whatever! Finally, I had some peace. Happily, I put on my headphone and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.