Chapter 7 : Blue Eyes & Blonde hair

I sat on my bed, waiting, as the call connected, and within the next few seconds, Irina and Sergey's faces popped up on my screen

I sat on my bed, waiting, as the call connected, and within the next few seconds, Irina and Sergey's faces popped up on my screen. Irina was sitting on her couch while Sergey was laying in his bed, shirtless.

"Estella dash Crawford, you better have a good damn reason for leaving me alone, I thought I had my wing woman, but imagine the horror on my face when realized that I had to tolerate that arrogant asshole with a stomach as big as 12 months old pregnant lady for extra two hours."

I laughed at Irina wholeheartedly, " It couldn't have been that bad."

Sergey frowned," I didn't know pregnancy was for 12 months. I thought it was nine..?" he paused, and seemed to think again," Yeah, it's nine. I'm very sure."

Irina glared at the screen, "Shut it Sergey, no one's testing your general knowledge here."

I sighed, "Guys don't start bickering. First of all, I'm sorry for scarring you both. There was an emergency that needed my immediate attention."

Sergey sat up on his bed, a very serious expression talking over his handsome face, " Is everything alright? у тебя какие-то проблемы?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine. "

Irina scowled, "Something's wrong, Estella. It's written all over your face. Spill it, and I expect nothing but the absolute truth."

I sighed, there was no use in hiding it from both of them. If there was anyone who understood me and respected my privacy and equally put up with all my drama, then it was Sergey and Irina. Especially Irina. Sometimes she reminded me of May. Kind-hearted yet very strong.

So for the next few minutes, I explained briefly about everything happening in my life, from A to Z. Including tonight's plan about Carter William.

Irina grinned," So, Estella you are the heir of Crawford Industries? Like an upcoming millionaire or..billionaire? "

I nodded. "But for that, first, I have to get my company back." I swallowed, "I have never seen my dad like this.." I trailed off.

Sergey sighed," Ella, promise me you'll call me immediately if you need any help." I smiled at his nickname for me and nodded.

"I hope you are in contact with Ivan."

Sergey nodded." Yeah, I am. We would be happy to help you anytime."

Ivan was a seventeen year old boy with marvelous hacking skills.

Sergey had found Ivan a few years ago when his fifteen year old self had been roaming in his locality, trying to steal some food from a nearby supermarket.

"You know, I've always wanted to visit New York. One call, girl. That's it, I'll be there before you know it." Irina jumped off her seat and lifted her duffel bag, dangling it in front of the camera. I smiled and nodded, grateful to both of them for being so kind and understanding.