Chapter 4 - Sweet revenge.

One day America and Germany were talking in hallway of there school.

America: No no.. i already told him that pineapple doesn't go on pizza, but for some reason he doesn't agree.

Germany: I don't know half of my brain says it does go on pizza, but half of it says it doesn't.

There were having a nice and peaceful conversation, until Russia came out of nowhere, he looked messy.. i wonder what he did, he was breathing heavly.

Russia: *Pant* GUYS! You have to see this!

America: Woah! What happened?

Russia: NO TIME!

Russia grabbed both of Germany and America's and started to pull them somewhere, Germany was pure confused, meanwhile America was struggling to escape.

America: HEY! LET GO!

Germany: Yeah! We were having a discussion about whether or not pineapple goes on pizza!

Russia: NO! You guys have to see this! It's important!

After a while, the dragging finally stopped. Russia let go both of their hands.

Russia: SEE FOR YOUR SELF!

America: What's so baaAD OH HOLY SHIT! FUCK ME IN MY ASS!

America was horrified, he saw that his locker was spray painted with the word "FOOTBALL TEAM L " with some sticknotes as well. It looked like the axis glued the locker doors shut, so America couldn't open them

Germany: Oh my god..

America: I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS THERE!

Russia: it was the axis i saw them do it and poland to..

Germany looked around and saw that his locker was spray painted as well. But this time it had the word " NERD BROTHER"

America: Wait POLAND!?

Germany: Oh.. that nazi chugging beer mother fucker..

America: NO NO NO NO NOOO! DID THEY DO THIS TO YOU TO?

Russia took of his ushanka, He was sweating so much.

Russia: Me? Nah, They were to scared to do it. Instead they sended me some sex tape videos of some country's.

Russia was about to pull out his phone but Germany stopped him.

Germany: Alright! We get it! You don't have to show us.

New zealand: Woahhh! What happened here?

Canada: Oh.. " football team l?" You gotta work on your grammar brother-

America: I DIDN'T DO THIS!

Australia: Yikes! That's gonna be hard to get it off..

America: AAAGHHH!

America was laying on the floor while crying, he didn't know what to do. He was a crying mess on the floor

Canada: Eh.. brother it's alright! You don't have to cry!

America: NO! *sniff* Y-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! M-MY REPUTATION IS RUINED!!

Germany: Your not the only one..

America: YOU KNOW WHAT!? FUCK THIS!

America got up and got rid of the sticknotes, he tried to open his locker door but it didn't work.

Australia: You need help there?

America: YES!

Australia and America tried to open the door but once again it failed.

Australia: Hmm.. i guess it's super glue.

America: AGH! I CAN'T EVEN GET MY OWN STUFF! You know what? The axis thought it will be funny to send sex videos, spray paint someone's locker and GLUING SOMEONE'S LOCKER WITH SUPER GLUE.

New zealand: To be honest those are kinda funny..

America: SHUUSH KIWI! anyways.. we are not gonna let this happen ever again.. we will make the axis pay for what they done. Right guys?

Russia: Huh? What are we talking about?

America: uhm, about revenge??

Russia: Oh! Sorry i was watching these intercourse videos the axis sended.

Germany: Yeah! Uh, wait.. what?

America: Nevermind.. i have a plan now.. a plan so evil a plan that CAN RUIN THE AXIS REPUTATION. Oh yes.. this plan is gonna work sooo well..

Russia: what's the plan?

America: Shh.. it's a secret come on guys! We have a plan to do.

Germany: im kinda excited for this plan of yours..

AN HOUR BEFORE AMERICA AND GERMANY CAME TO SCHOOL..

The axis were getting ready for their plan to get revenge on the football team, they had cans of spray paint and packs of stickynotes.

Poland: Uhm.. shouldn't we not do this guys? I mean it's kinda mean..

Third reich: Oh no no no! It's fine! It's a little prank.. plus it's easy to clean off!

Japan empire: Yeah! Unless.. you want to pussy off.. then..

Poland: Okay! Fine..

Fascist italy: Hey guys! I got some glue!

Third reich: Oh! Bring it here! Were gonna use it!

Japan empire: Haha! This is gonna be the most greatest prank of all time!!

Poland: Hehe.. yeah great.. yeah..

They started to do their " little " prank.. the axis all felt proud doing this. Except Poland, he was so nervous and Scared, as always. Russia was at school early, he was walking towards his locker, Until he heard some laughing from out of nowhere. He looked left and right but there was noone there! So he followed where the sound was coming from, after a while. He found the source of the sound, he saw The axis were spray painting Germany and America's locker.

Russia was pissed and keeped looking. But the one thing and made Russia shocked to his core is that.. POLANDS THERE?! Russia just keeped looking. After a while he got a notification on his phone, it was a message from the axis, without hesitation he looked at the message, and he saw SEX TAPE VIDEOS?! There just so much PLOT TWISTS Russia then ran away and search for Germany and America if they were already at school, he searched all over the school about what he saw, but they weren't any there. But he still and STILL keeped searching.

To be continued...

_____________________________________________________

Just so you guys now i made this in one day.