psa's / requests page

hi guys!

i felt like i needed to do a little introduction of myself,, so hi i'm makayla!! i'm 20 and i am the writer of all these fics.

thank you for taking the time to read this little booklet of fics :) i really appreciate it! reading all your little comments makes my heart happy

anyways, i have a few things
that i wanna talk about:

first:
if you write for hotd or basically love hotd let me know and i will follow you back and we can be bffs!! i need more hotd mutuals,, i have basically none and i'm lonely :/

first:if you write for hotd or basically love hotd let me know and i will follow you back and we can be bffs!! i need more hotd mutuals,, i have basically none and i'm lonely :/

i will tell u guys now that i am team black with a sprinkle of alicent, aemond, and helaena apologist,, i just love them i'm sorry :( they're all so dynamic!!!

i've also thought about starting a hotd discord server so if you're interested, lmk!!

second:
if you've requested beforehand through my messages, don't worry!! i will be getting to those soon. i had a huge writers block and i went through a self doubt phase.. yeah it wasn't fun lol!! ANYWAY i will continue to write those just give me some time!
it's a bit of a struggle juggling both wattpad and tumblr requests but i will make it work 🫡

please request using this line
so it's all in one place for me.
be sure to include what character it's for!!

third:
i don't know if any of you have seen, but i am rewriting my dragonsbane story. it will feature a romance between jacaerys and aemond, and will have a tyrell!oc. it has friends to lovers and enemies to lovers as well.

if you're interested, keep a lookout! i will be reposting it soon :)

fourth:
speaking of oc story's,
i also have a harwin strong story in production! it's going to be a targaryen oc and it pretty much takes rhaenyra's place in the romance, though it'll have a bit more depth to it. i believe it's going to be an enemies to lovers as well.

annnnd that's all!
thanks for taking the time to read this update, i really appreciate all of you and that fact you're all here waiting for updates!! more will come soon, i promise.

love you guys! xx

bye for now,
makayla