Chapter-46

Author's pov

Author's pov

Marriage the word only has so much effect in a person's life, be it a man or woman both have some expectations and dreams for this particular topic. Marriage is not just a bunch of rituals, it is a life changing occasion for many people. When a girl thinks about her marriage she wishes that she will get a caring and understanding husband who will love her and treat her well. Girls expect love from their spouse along with respect so do the guys.

Just like any other girl Marium also had so many dreams about her marriage with the man she loves. She had dreamt about this day and had so many wishes which will never be fulfilled. Her dreams are shattered!

The cart ride with Sheryaar was a near death experience for her. She knew he was not looking at her butt being with him was giving her every bad signal one can bet from a person.

She does not know why her sister was taken away from her. Why is her mother shifted to her brother's house out of nowhere? She is not aware of the fact that why chote nawab wants to marry her. It is not a love related matter nor does she belong to a rich family or she is too beautiful. Yes she is beautiful but there are more beautiful women out there than why her? She does not have the guts to open her mouth in front of him after whatever he said about her mother. He can kill her mother in a second and that is the last thing she wanted to happen to her.

She caressed her hand which Sheryaar gripped before it had bruises over it now. He has manhandled her badly.

The ride ended sooner she expected it to be and yet again he literally dragged her like some animal. She did not even get the chance to look where she was before she could understand she was thrown on the floor by him.

"Ye lijiye ammi jaan hamari dulhan, taiyar karde isee agle 1 ghante me nikah hai hamara. (Here is my bride mother, make her ready in 1 hour we will get married,)" Sheryaar kind of ordered his mother who was glaring at Marium with all the hatred of this world

Beside Noor begum, Zeenat begum was there as well who looked at the poor girl with pity but nothing can't be done now. Her fate is already written by Sheryaar and no one can change it even though she pity her but whatever has happened after that she can't actually protect her from anything. She is disappointed as well because if everything was fine then she would have been the luckiest girl alive but she has destroyed it.

"Kya zaroorat hai Sher is gandagi se nikah karne ki? Nawabo ke kothe pe phek aye. Rakhel banakar rakhe jab man ho tab dil behla lijie ga. Begam banane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, (What is the need to Marry this Filth Sher? Throw her in the brothel of the nawab family. Keep her as your mistress and play with her when your heart wants. No need to make her your wife,)" Noor Begum said with venom filled in her voice for Marium

Marium looked at the woman with wide eyes and fear. How can she say that? How can he ask her son to make her his mistress? There are plenty of beautiful girls who are in this business only then why her? She does not have done anything wrong to anyone then why will she be treated like someone's mistress?