Chapter-87

Author's pov 

Past continues 

Suryakanta is sitting on her bed staring at the sky outside. It's gloomy and sad just like her mood. 

Suddenly her step mother Sunaina came into her room and she stood up From her sitting position. 

"Baith jaiye Suryakanta, (sit down Surykanta)" Queen Sunaina said 

"Kya Baat Hai choti ma? Ap hamari kaksha me aayi? Humein bula leti hum chale jate (what is the matter young mother? You came into my room? You should have call me I would have go)" Surykanta said politely 

"Baat hi aisi hai ki Humein ana para. Suryakanta hum jante hai aap apne pitasree se prem karti hai aur unka prem pana chahti hai parantu wo apse prem nahi karte hai. Unse jitna ho sake duri banakar chale. Jitna unse dur rahengi utna hi peeda kam hoga apko.

 (The matter is important, that's why I had to come. I know Suryakanta you love your father and want love from him as well but he doesn't love you. Stay away from him as much as you can. The much you will stay away from him you will get less pain)" Queen Sunaina said and Suryakanta nodded 

She has realised that her father doesn't love her at all but this much hatred? Reason is unknown to her as well. 

" Kya hum bure hai choti ma? (Am I bad young mother?)" Suryakanta asked 

"Nahi ap buri nahi hai, apki koi bhool nahi hai. Apka haat thik hai na abhi? (No you're not bad, it's not your fault. Your hand is fine right?)" Queen Sunaina asked Surykanta who nodded in response 

She after a while and Suryakanta stared at her mother's portrait with longing. 

"Ap Humein chod ke kyun chali gayi Ma? Yaha Humse koi prem nahi karta. Apki Surya bahut akeli hai yaha. (why did you leave me mother? No one loves me here. Your Surya is so lonely here)" Suryakanta asked and started crying 

Days passed and Suryakanta's relationship with her father worsened. He hits her whenever he doesn't like anything she does. Most common punishment for her is walking on burning coal. Her small feet get burned brutally because of the coal but his stone heart never melts. 

Her cries her pleas and nothing is heard by anyone even if someone did, no one can say anything to the king now can they? From a very small age Suryakanta became a strong princess and a punching bag for her father as well. Right now she is again walking on the burning coal because by mistake she broke an imported flower vase. 

"Murkh stree janti bhi hai kitna mulyavan hai ye? Ek karya dhang se nahi kar sakti tu. Ap bhugat dand. (stupid woman do you even know how precious this is? Can't do a single thing properly. Now take your punishment.)" her father shouted and Suryakanta cried hard 

Her father never hits her on her face because that part isn't coverable; he hits where it can be covered. He is wise enough to do that.

"Teri ma to mar gayi tujhe hamare jeevan me chor gayi. Mar kyu nahi gayi tu uske sath? (your mother died and left you in my life. Why didn't you die with her?)" her father shouted, making her cry harder. 

After he was done with his sadistic torture he let her go. 

Suryakanta vowed in her heart that she will become stronger than her father one day and avenge her mother for sure. Her mother doesn't deserve this insult after her death from her husband because of whom she is dead today. While carrying his child she became too weak to survive and after giving birth she couldn't hold anymore. 

Days passed like that and her father's torture didn't decrease at all. Upto the age of 13 he used to hit her and punish her but after that he stopped doing that because it was time that maybe she can get marriage proposals so she needs to be perfect for that. Like any other princess she was taught dancing, singing, cooking and stichting as well but in that she was only good at singing and cooking. Even though no one knew that the princess could sing so well.