Chapter-90 THE END

Author's pov

"Pratapgarh se sandesh aya hai, padhiye kya likha hai. (A letter has come from Pratapgarh, read what is written.)" king said to Suryakanta

Suryakanta nodded and opened it. They didn't want to read it aloud because with Pratapgarh they have a different type of bond. They were friends at a time but now they are enemies. Suryakanta knows who is the reason behind this Enmity but she can't clear it as no one will believe her.

"Pranam maharaj Bhanu pratap Singh, Suryagarh ke virudh hum yudh ki ghoshna karte hai. Agar ap atma samarpan karna chahte hai to apne Rajmahal ke upar shwet rang ka pataka lehra de. Agar kal pratah tak Humein wo pataka nahi dekha to hum use yudh ka aahawan samjhenge.
                                             Maharaja Chitrangad

(Greetings king Bhanu pratap Singh, I am declaring war against Suryagarh. If you want to surrender then host a white flag on the top of your palace. If till tomorrow morning I don't see the flag I will take it as war's invitation.
                           King chitrangad)" Surykanta read it aloud and was left shocked

Why will they out of nowhere start a war against them? Are they taking revenge for whatever happened before? But why now? Why after so many years? Her mind is blank, it's not that she is afraid of the war, she has faith in herself and in the army as well. She knows she can win it but why a war without any reason?

"Agar wo yudh chahte hai to hum unhe yudh hi denge. Senapati se kahe sainiko ko yudh ke liye sajj kare. (If they want war we'll give them war. Tell Our commander to prepare our army.)" king ordered and Suryakanta nodded

She has to participate in the war as well. Her Acharya said that mahadev wants a sacrifice and she said she will sacrifice herself but now she is betrothed to someone else. Maybe that's why it is happening. This is the beginning of the end which she can't let happen. She won't let anything happen to her kingdom.

Chandrakanta and her mother need to leave Suryagarh as well; it's not safe for them to be here.

Suryakanta first informed the commander then went to her step mother and asked her to leave as well. Chandrakanta didn't want to leave Suryagarh but she had to.

"Humein nahi jana Didisa (I don't want to leave sister)" Chandrakanta said and cried

"Kuch hi samay ki Baat Hai Chandra ap ajayengi hamare paas Parantu abhi apko jana hoga. Humari pyari Chandra hum apko le ayenge yudh samapt hone ke bad vachan dete hai. (It's a matter of time Chandra then you will be back to me but now you have to go. My dear Chandra, I will bring you back after the war ends. I'll give you my words.)" Suryakanta said hugging Chandrakanta

She doesn't know if she will be able to Meet her again or not but she will try her best to come back alive for her Chandra and then she has to sacrifice her life as well.

She has many things to do and for that she needs to be alive till the end.

Chandrakanta agreed after a long conversation and Suryakanta felt heavy in her heart to bid her bye. Chandrakanta cried very much hugging her sister and so did Suryakanta. What she didn't know was that they both are seeing each other for the last time. After this they won't meet ever again.

After they left, Suryakanta talked to the commander and prepared for the upcoming war. Her gut feeling is saying that Dharmendra's disappearance has something to do with this sudden war but she isn't sure completely. On the basis of her guess she can't claim anything now can she?

Next day there was no white flag so it was clear there was going to be a war. Dharmendra has prepared his army well and he is positive that they will win. He has to win at any cost after this he will have nothing left in his hands. It's a Do or Die situation for him.