Chapter-51

Author's pov

Marium woke up with a jerk when she felt something beside her. She used to sleep with her sister before, but her sister was never masculine. So when she left someone masculine beside her, her instincts shouted at her to open her eyes and check who it was.

Opening her eyes, she saw the most handsome face she had ever seen in her life. Sheryaar was blessed with good looks, no doubt about that. Marium never paid attention to her husband's face to notice how he actually looks. Everyone is dying for her husband for a reason, and she knows that very well.

Her heart fluttered thinking about everything that happened between them yesterday night. It hurt her a lot, but he was gentle as well. It was like he loved her. He made love to her, but then why doesn't he show that he loves her? Why does he treat her like trash? She doesn't know, and she doesn't have the guts to ask this either. Her mother's life is in his hands. Her sister is taken care of by him as well, and she can't go against him. What if he does something to them? She is trying to love him because he is her husband, and not loving your husband is a sin. She is anything but a sinner.

She wanted to caress his face while he was sleeping because when he sleeps, anyone can misunderstand him as an angel, but only she and his family know what kind of devil he is under human skin. She wouldn't even dare look at him in the face when he is awake. She always looks at the ground while talking to him. She can't look away from his naked body either, even though she is feeling shy.

"Kya aap Humein kabhi bhi apni biwi manenge shauhar?" (Will you ever accept me as your wife, husband?)" Marium thought and sighed

She needed to get up and bathe before he woke up. She can't be late in making breakfast for him. She liked the bed she slept on very much because it was her first time sleeping on a soft bed like this. She was feeling like she was sleeping on a piece of cloud.

Rich people can have anything, which she can't even imagine exists, she thought in her mind, and slowly she detangled herself from him. It is a surprise to her that she is in his embrace rather than on the floor bedding.

The sharp pain hit her hard when she tried to walk, making her cover her mouth so she wouldn't wake him up at any cost. She walked very slowly and got ready for the day.

She wore her burkha like every day, so her hickeys weren't visible to anyone.

(Burkha a loose garment that covers the head, face, and body and is worn in public by certain Muslim women)

She did her work as usual, but facing Sheryaar was more difficult for her than before. After yesterday, she is feeling so many things together that she can't name them at all. She served him breakfast and tried her best to get away from him as soon as possible. His presence was making her shy and scared.

Because after last night, she is his completely, and that feeling is so different. His touches were so gentle, minus the few rough words and behaviours.

"Kal bistar par sone diya tha iska matlab ye nahi ki har raat milega aj se sab ho jane ke bad bistar se khud hi utar jana." Jante hai aise bistar pe sona tumhare liye kisi khwab pure hone se kam nahi hai par wo khwab ek hi bar ka tha. Hamari gair maujudgi me hamare bistar par baithne ya sone ki koshish bhi mat karna.

(Yesterday, I let you sleep on the bed. That does not mean that you will be able to get out of bed on your own every night starting tonight. I know that sleeping on a bed like this is a dream come true for you, but this was only once in my absence. Don't you dare sit or sleep on my bed.) " Sheryaar spoke sternly, but his words were laced with mockery. As well

He was back to his jerk mode, overpowering his emotions.

Marium nodded silently. She was hurt, but who cares about it? It's not like after working all day long she gets any chance to come back to her room in the middle to take rest or sleep. It was beyond her imagination how close he was to his bed.