Chapter-47

I want 200 votes on this chapter then only I will update next. You all read but don't vote why? Just click the star and you will vote is it that hard?

PS. This is the start of the interesting part from now on things are going to be twisted you won't like to miss it will you? So vote dear readers

Author's pov

Marium got dressed up in the red bridal sharara and the jewellery which was given to her by Zeenat begum. Her mother Shabnam was looking at her daughter lovingly after all whatever happened with them that nearly killed her hope to see her daughter getting married but now her this hope will be fulfilled as well.

Marium's attire for nikkah

"Apne shauhar ko hamesha khud se khush rakhna Marium kyon ki ek aurat ka sahara uska shauhar hi hota hai. Agar shauhar khush raha to sab thik rahega, (Keep your husband always satisfied with yourself Marium because a woman's real support is her husband only. If you keep your husband happy then everything will be fine)" Shabnam told her daughter who just nodded her head silently

Marium's only agenda is now, knowing her husband, loving him and keeping him happy so she can stay happy with him.

She has to forget whatever feelings she has for him and accept her new life.

Soon a loud knock gained attention from mother and daughter both and it was Zeenat Begum who came to take Marium with her as it was time for nikkah.

"Chalo Marium Waqt ho gaya hai, (let's go Marium it's time)" Zeenat begum said and Marium stood up while managing her heavy sharara

She looked at her mother for the last time before leaving from there with Zeenat begum.

She was scared that would be an understatement. She is terrified with everything going on around her. She prayed for her mother and sister's safety before sitting down for nikkah.

Sheryaar was present in the room only and was sitting on the opposite side of the barrier that was created with flowers and net. Marium's hand froze if it was even possible. Her heart was beating in a way it was like it ran out of her body only. Even though she can't see his face as his face is covered with Sehra (Sehra is made out of flowers which is used to cover the groom's face) but she could sense that he is glaring at her only or at least trying to do so. She thanked Allah that she didn't have to see his face or his scary eyes.

She sat down and kept her gaze Lower only at this moment her mind was a puzzle. She does not understand how everything changed in a day. She was supposed to prepare dinner for her family and herself at this time while chatting with her sister not getting married with a stranger. But here she is getting married to someone she never even knew existed and she needs to stay with him only from now on that scares her more.

"Marium khan kya tumhe chote nawab Sheryaar Ahmed se nikah Qubool hai? (Marium khan do you agree to get married with young nawab Sheryaar Ahmed?)" the qazi asked but Marium didn't replied to him