Chapter-62

Avaleene Agnes 19 years old soon to be throned as the Queen of ProtoPhyta Fiance of king Xavier Whitlock.

Everything seems to be coming out straight away from a fairytale, right?

Avaleene thinks exactly this as well. But what She isn't aware of is about the web of lies she is Trapped into.

Xavier Whitlock is a handsome Deception. A powerful Lycan King. Having a dark past.
Avaleene loves Xavier and Xavier claims to do the same. But in real he does not feels that way. At least that's what he feels.

A Human who loves a Lycan who does not feels the same for her. Will her feelings get crushed or She will win Xavier's heart?

Gear up to witness this amusing tale of love, romance and lies.

A new book is published do check it out cast and 1st chapter is posted

Anya's pov

Present time

I opened my eyes to find myself still in the place where I was. I got up from the floor and looked around. This is the place which killed Marium! This is the place where that monster brought her with him. Oh god! What did I do to deserve this? Who the fuck killed Marium if it wasn't Sheryaar?

I need to leave this place first. I hate this place and Sheryaar both. How can he be so stupid? That idiot died without knowing that he abused an innocent soul. He punished someone who did nothing wrong to him. He needs to punish his so-called family, not Marium. That idiot loved Marium but never got the chance to show it to her directly.

Marium thought he never loved her. Oh god this is so messed up and that girl also never asked him why the hell he is torturing her. They both suffered without any fault! Actually they both had faults. Marium never asked him and Sheryaar believed what he saw and trusted his so called brother's words. He was either dumb for real or he was too blind in anger to see anything else.

Communication is a thing, didn't they know that? None of them asked or bothered to communicate with each other. How ridiculous! Or maybe in their timeline it was like this. Not talking and sorting out things anyways what can you expect from these people girls were always treated like shit so it's nothing to be shocked about. I need to know who killed Marium, whoever it is he killed Sheryaar as well indirectly but he did. Sheryaar was my husband and for some weird reason I feel bad for him very much. Their story could have been a perfect love story but Sahir has to ruin it completely.

That evil cunning bastard deserved whatever happened to him. If it was in my hands I would have burned him alive and let him feel the pain for eternity. God knows why I got an idiot husband. If Caliban is like that I swear I am gonna run for the hills and never show my face to him or see his face ever. I won't come to him at all; marrying him is a different case. I will hide somewhere where he can't find my shadow as well.