Book 2 Is Published

Anya was all set to get married to her love of life Caliban and got engaged to him

Anya was all set to get married to her love of life Caliban and got engaged to him. He was her prince charming along with her immortal husbands who claimed to love her whom she started loving as well but as we say not everytime what we see is true. Turned out her immortal husbands wasn't exactly what she thought them to be. A truth which was hidden from her is exposed now which forced her to break off the engagement with Caliban.

Caliban thought Anya cheated him and left him heartbroken even after knowing everything about him so he decided to take revenge from her for everything she has done now and in her previous life as well.

Will they be able to get what they want? Will Anya be able to save herself from the clutches of Dark Lords? Will Caliban ever know why Anya broke off their engagement or he will destroy their life once again like previous life times? Will the Dark Lords be able to take their wife back to them? What was the truth which changed everything? Is the truth what Anya knows is true or there's more to it?

Questions are many but answers are available in the book

So continue the journey of Anya and Caliban to know how finally they fix everything or destroy everything.