𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟐. THE STOWAWAY

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 governor's mansion, reading a book when  reading a book called What To Expect When You're Expecting. She was curious about motherhood since this would be her first time experiencing something as bizarre as this. Normally, she would've call Rosalie or Esme and ask for advice, but how does one explain a situation like the one she is in.

Suddenly, the front door opened revealing a blonde woman.

Gabriella furrowed her brows, confused. She got up from the couch and walked towards the front door to see a beautiful woman.

"Uh, Who the hell are you?" 

Rebekah sighed. "You must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?"  

"Okay, I'm gonna ignore that assumption," Gabriella told her. "You must be Rebekah."  

Rebekah looked at Gabriella with curiosity, having the same reaction as her brothers upon seeing her. "And you're that vampire girl my nephew knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump."  

Gabriella raised an eyebrow at the blonde.

"Guess you're not showing yet. It's Gabriella, isn't it?" Rebekah asked.  

The red haired woman crossed her arms. "You have your brother's manners."  

"And his temper too," Rebekah told her. "So, watch it."  

Gabriella opened her mouth to reply, but she cut off by Nathan entering the building.

"Aunt Rebekah!" He smiled, rushing to engulf the blonde in a loving hug. "I didn't think you were going to join us."

"Well, you know how persistent Elijah can be." Rebekah voiced as they pulled away. "Speaking of, where is he?"

"He's gone," Gabriella answered.

Rebekah looked at her. "What do you mean, 'gone'?"  

Nathan cleared his throat, giving his aunt a knowing look, one that Rebekah understood completely.

Rebekah walked past them, starting to yell. "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, backstabbing wankers!"