𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟏. WHERE DID WE LEAVE OFF

— 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 —

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NATHAN'S POINT OF VIEW

𝐆𝐎𝐃. 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 every time I find myself in a moment of happiness, something drastic happens. I imprinted on the love of my life and found out I was going to be a father, but then there was a war brewing, and my unborn child was at the center of it. Skip to six months later. I'm living in the middle of the rainiest towns with Gabriella and our little family. It was very domestic.

Something about the word domestic was weird to me because I'd never experienced it until Gabriella. Growing up with Klaus Mikaelson, anything domestic wasn't a thing unless it came with violence. There was never a moment of peace and normalcy for us, not even in Mystic Falls. So, when I got the chance to experience these foreign ideals, I loved every moment of it.

As cliche as this sounds, waking up to the most beautiful and unique woman I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with, was everything. I got to hold her in my arms all day without having my father interrupting, staring into those enchanting gold eyes without having to worry about some sinister plot that needed to be done, having passionate—magnificent—toe-curling sex whenever—well, not whenever. We did have a baby who wanted to spend as much time with us in our bed as we did.

But you get the gist.

Of course, it wasn't perfect—we had fights like any other couple and made up in less than an hour, yelled at the two teens for missing curfew or cursing in front of Cassie, started a tradition on Sundays to be the family day—Gabriella's idea—where we spend all day together doing activities or whatever else we thought, but only if we did it together.

It was so domestic until Laura's vision brought back the supernatural part of our lives and tossed domesticity to the side. Now, there were bloody newborn vampires out for the blood of the entire Cullem family due to an enemy of their past. Though that wasn't the highlight of the drastic situation, meeting the piece of cold contaminated meat—Edwardo Cullen—was the worst part about it. He just—ugh—an idiotic sour sap who missed out on the greatest thing that would've made his depressing life actually worth living.

His loss.

I get to spend the rest of eternity married to this beautiful Greek goddess. Being a werewolf for over three hundred years was great, even though I had to be cautious, but as a hybrid, all bets are off. However, I need to get used to drinking blood, which is harder than I thought. You can see it, but doing it yourself was a different experience.