0006. TYLER LOCKWOOD WHO?

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

        𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 through darkness to find Gabriella's angelic face peacefully sleeping. For a split second, he thought everything was normal until the memories came back to him. He tried to move but his body felt restricted.

The sight of light glistening through a window, making Nathan attempt to kick out the back window to escape, but the driver abruptly stopped the car and gets out to check the trunk. When the driver opens it and tries to grab Nathan, but he fights back by kicking at him.

It's revealed that the driver is Tyler Lockwood.

"Seriously?" Tyler asked, annoyed.

"Oh you've gotta be shitting me, Tyler?" Nathan questioned him out in disbelief.

"Hey, Nate. It's been a while." He uses zip-ties to bind Nathan's ankles so he can't run away.

"You son of—" Nate is cut off by Tyler punching him in the face, knocking him unconscious and pulling him out of the car.

ೃ⁀➷

       "𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 them?" Elijah asked Laura as they and Klaus stood in the courtyard of Marcel's compound with a map of New Orleans on a small table.

Klaus had received a call from one of Nathan's friends who found his phone alongside Gabriella's in the middle of ground. After making a scene, Marcel has given permission for Laura Claire, Davina's twin sister to perform this locator spell while Sabine babysat.

"Yes I can." Laura nodded her head before closing her eyes for a moment.

"I don't hear any chanting!" Klaus glowered, impatiently.

"Niklaus." Elijah warned.

Laura's eyes opening revealing her scarlet red hue, surprising the brothers. The puddle of Klaus' blood traces across the map from their current location to where Gabriella and Tyler were being held in the Bayou, and suddenly, the witch could see visions of the werewolf and vampire being tied up and dragged by an unknown assailant.

"They're in the backcountry. Way up past Houma, deep in the Bayou. They were in the back of a truck with her hands' zip-tied." Laura revealed.

"Did you see who it was?" Klaus questioned.

"No," Laura replied.