𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟐. DUE DATE

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

   𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐀 watched silently. She was staring at him as though he would vanish if she blinked. Gabriella hasn't let the werewolf out of her sight since the near-death encounter the day before. Although this is the first time he's had the opportunity to sleep since Marcel kidnapped Jackson and Oliver. Nathan, Elijah, and Klaus went out to find them, but Elijah insisted on his nephew returning to the complex to be with Gabriella in case Marcel tried anything.

The sound of a cellphone buzzing, Gabriella broke free from her stare and slowly turned to grab the device. She saw Diana's contact name displayed on the screen before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Gabby! Gabby! Where's Nathan?"

Gabriella glanced over at the sleeping werewolf, "He's sleeping. Diana, what's wrong?"

"We're trapped. Dove's hurt and the vampires are surrounding the cabin."

"What?" Gabriella said with such confusion and worry. Why would Marcel's vampires go after Nathan's friends when he already has kidnapped two Crescents. What could he possibly be planning this time?

"They're coming in—" Suddenly the phone disconnected, only furthering Gabriella's concern.

"Shit." With a look of determination creeping on Gabriella's face. She attempted to get out of bed, but as her feet touched the ground she felt a warm liquid slip down her legs.

"Oh, come on!" She whispered before reaching back to smack Nathan's shoulder rapidly, trying to wake him up. "Nathan! Wake up!"

A groan escaped out of the werewolf's mouth as he stirred awake. He winced, reeling from the vampire's celerity attacks against his shoulder.

"Yes? What's wrong, Gabriella?" He asked, groggily with a hint of frustration.

"Dove and the others are in trouble, vampires have them trapped in the bayou." Gabriella revealed with slight panic in her voiced. "And I think my water just broke."

Nathan sat up swiftly before shuffling up to his feet, sliding on a shirt, and jumping to his feet. "We need to get you to the hospital."