𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟐. A NEW DEAL

— 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 —

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE NEXT MORNING, Gabriella and Nathan departed from the safe house, embarking on their journey to New Orleans with a bold strategy to liberate the wolves from Esther's grasp. They entrusted Cassie and the teens to the protection of Cami, who was also evading Esther's reach.

Upon reaching the Abattoir, they were greeted by Jackson, who stood ready to join forces with them in their mission to break free from Esther's control. However he wasn't prepared for how the couple planned to take her down.

"You want to perform a mystical Unification Ceremony?" Jackson asked puts his hands up and laughs.  "You do realize that— and I mean no offense — she's a vampire and you're a werewolf?"

"Actually, I'm a hybrid." Nathan corrected. "And the moral of this union aside from our personal relationship, is to free the Crescent wolves from the witches."

"Well, if we wanna change that, we gotta do this by the book. Literally." Jackson stated as he opened the journal to list off what they need to do in order to perform the ceremony. "You'll need have to find a shaman who can perform the ceremony, trials to endure, devotion rituals though I'm sure that won't be necessary seeing as I never met any couple as devoted as you two..."

Their attention was abruptly diverted as the sound of a door opening resonated from downstairs. Curiosity piqued, the trio turned their heads, their senses heightened in anticipation of what or who might be emerging.

"They're here!" Gabriella's exclamation caused Jackson to shoot up from his seat in confusion. His eyes darted around the room, trying to make sense of her words.

"Who's here?" he asked, his voice laced with a mixture of anticipation and uncertainty. The air crackled with suspense as they awaited the revelation of the unexpected visitors.

"Come see!" Nathan bellowed.

As the trio descended the stairs, their eyes fell upon a remarkable sight. A sizable gathering of werewolves had assembled, with Aiden and Andrea standing at the forefront, exuding an air of authority. The room was filled with a palpable sense of anticipation, as if the outcome of this meeting held the potential to shape the future of their kind.

"What's Jerick doing here?" Jackson is still confused.

Gabriella took a moment to explain the situation to him. "We reached out to Aiden," she began, her voice steady. "He and Andrea had gathered the most influential wolves, hoping to facilitate a conversation."