𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟑. GENDER REVEAL

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

      𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 itching to do something rather than sleep, something she realized she never done until this pregnancy or it could stem from being stuck in Witness Mikaelson Protection With Elijah neutralized and in the possession of Marcel and his witch after Klaus handed him over. Klaus and Rebekah swore to do whatever it takes to get their brother back. Nathan insists that the mother of his child is not leave, call him if she or Elliot needed food.

It was a sweet gesture, but it didn't make for being stuck. Nevertheless, Gabriella was grateful she wasn't alone. Although she was sure Elliot was just as bored as she was. Meanwhile Elliot decided to explore the mansion and came across Elijah's bedroom. He saw one of Elijah's thick, leather-bound journals, so he decided to read one. His curious nature got the better of him. 

August, 1359

I have noticed a difference in my siblings. Our bond strains beneath the pressure of our life as vampires. Each day removes them further from the humanity we once possessed. My sweet sister, Rebekah has grown quite indifferent to brutality, however the true problem remains my brother, Niklaus. He continues to hide his loneliness with cruelty. Still, I cling to the hope that I, as their eldest brother, can lead them down the correct path. A path charged with the power of a family united. For if I fail, our family's legacy will end in darkness.

"Hey," Elliot looked up to see Gabriella standing in the doorway, crossing her arms. "Who's journal your reading?"

Elliot closed the book. "Someone named Elijah Mikaelson."

"Hm, what it is with vampires and journals." Gabriella mumbled.

Eliot raised his brows at the red haired woman, suggestively. "It's kinda on brand."

Gabriella crackled a smile. "It is isn't."

Elliot returned the gesture before he decided to speak about something on his mind. "Are they okay with me being here?"

Gabriella narrowed her eyes at the young boy, confused by his question. "They?"

"You know, Nathan and the old guy." Elliot clarified, nervously playing with his hands. "I just—I don't want to be in their way. I really like being here and I—"

"Hey," Gabriella said, softly while finding herself beside the young teen. "Nobody is kicking you out. You're fine and welcomed to stay for as long as you want."