0016. NEWBORNS

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

       𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 of the night while everyone in the Mikaelson household slept, Laura found herself unable to find peace. Ever since she intercepted the vision Alice had, her precognitive abilities have been displaying more visions that she didn't understand.

( LAURA'S VISION )

Laura watched as a man with protruding red eyes stood next to a late model sedan that is flipped upside down in the dark street. Smoke could be seen escaping from the engine before a fire ignites.

The sound of a woman screaming from the vehicle.

"What did I say, about low profile?" The man exclaimed, exasperated. "Something's coming... Something... Bigger than any of us alone. And if you can't... ... control yourselves... We're all going to die."

Laura furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but her mind didn't dwell on it long as she saw another vampire ignore their leader, as he pulled the screaming woman from the car and begins to feed on her. Nearby, two other vampires feed on prizes of their own – a prostitute and a bike messenger.

The leader rolled his eyes, "What's done is done, just... ... clean up after yourselves."

He turned around facing Laura who began to panic, thinking he noticed her presence, but ultimately he walked away from the scene in a blur.

(  THE PRESENT DAY  )

"And that's when everything gets blurry." Laura explained as she sat the table with Gabriella, Nathan, and Elliot. By morning, Laura had gathered the entire family to inform them of everything that she had seen in her occurring vision.

"This is the 3rd time this week you've had this vision?" Gabriella inquired, sipping her freshly brewed coffee.

"Can't you just cast a spell that could unblurry it?" Nathan questioned Laura as he feed Cassie apple sauce.

"She tried that." Elliot chimed in, lifting his head up from the table. "I heard her around 3 AM chanting until she woke me up to help her search through books for other alternatives."

"This has to be serious, Laura's visions almost always come true." Nathan pointed out before he looked over to Gabriella, noticing her falling silent in deep thought about something. "Baby, what's going through your mind?"

Gabriella hesitated to speak, but pushed her personal feelings aside and answered him. "I know two people who can help you, though I'm totally opposed to the idea but if it helps Laura, I'll try to get past it."