𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟗. HOSTAGE SITUATION

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

      𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 was an understatement. Find his father and aunt was more than difficult, but when he did managed to find them, they were about to kill each other. Scratch that. Klaus was about to murder his sister if his two sons didn't intervene. Although that was a bad idea going against an enraged hybrid, Thankfully, Elijah stepped in with Papa Tunde's blade.

Nathan hasn't seen Klaus with so angry since he found out about his hybrids betrayed him. With his father unconscious and Rebekah safe, Nathan was looking forward to rush back into the arms of his mate and finish discussing what the witch, Laura, was talking about earlier. Though to his surprise, Gabriella nor the two teens were accounted for. Of course, his first thought was to call their phones, but no answer and that's when he realized Celeste was the only person uncounted for.

In conclusion, Celeste was holding the trio hostage. So Elijah and Nathan decided to pay the resurrected witch, Monique, a visit since she was close enough to find Celeste. Though Nathan preferred the werewolf tracking method, but his uncle rather play a witch's game.

"When order is restored, your kind won't be allowed in here." Monique voiced to the two Mikaelson men.

"Well, fortunately, that day has not yet come. I need to find Sabine. I believe she's taken someone very important to me."

Monique scoffed, "And you thought I'd help you? Sabine is one of us, committed to the rise of the witches."

"The only thing Sabine is committed to is the destruction of my family." Elijah tweeted.

Monique quirked an eyebrow, "And that would be a bad thing why?"

Nathan gave his uncle an exasperated look that screamed annoyance. However, Elijah gave his nephew a reassuring nod.

"Like your mother, a mother was also a witch, a very powerful witch. In fact, because of my family, her power now flows through your veins. Now, once Sabine manipulates those around her, she will do what she has always done. She will jump into another body and disappear, leaving your witches powerless." Elijah explained.

Monique shook her head. "No. She has the faith. She will see our power restored."

"Hate to break it to you, kid. She doesn't." Nathan chimed in.

"There's a way of guaranteeing this. I'll also secure the safety of yourself and your kind. Here." Elijah handed her a paper containing spell. "This is from my mother's grimoire. Celeste used a similar spell to body jump. If what Sabine says is true, when she sacrifices herself, all of her power will flow back into the earth. However, if she has lied and tries to take another body, this spell will deliver her to a very different destination. Now, please locate Sabine."