0008. CALL HER RAVEN

❝𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

       𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 standing in GameStop, standing in line while holding a bunch of games that he picked out. After yesterday horrific incident that him with no answers to his questions, the young wolf wanted nothing more than to put his mind on something else what's better than the Infamous Second Son.

The green haired boy exited out of the building, just as someone bulldozed him to the ground. Though he wasn't down for long, a growl escaped out of his lips as he swiftly got up but the sight of her familiar face calmed his anger.

"Laura?" He grinned at the witch. "What are you doing, I thought you were stuck with the witches?"

"I left. Listen, you have to help me. " Laura begged him.

"Okay?" Elliot didn't hesitate to help. Something told him that she was going to need a ton of support. It could stem from the bags under her eyes and the panic expression written on her face.

"I need to find Nathan and Gabriella."

The mere mention of the Mikaelson name, Elliot knew whatever this was about wasn't going end well. However, he complied bringing the witch into the Mikaelson Mansion and in the presence of his guardians. They were surprised to see the young girl without her fellow witches crowding her, but kept their guard up because you never know what these witches will do.

Laura took a deep breath before speaking up, "I know you both have no reason to trust anyone like me, but I had nowhere else to go. The witches are gonna come after me especially now that I seen what's to come."

Gabriella and Nathan shared a look before resuming their engagement on Laura.

"What's coming?" Nathan asked.

"Death." Laura started as she began thinking about her vision. "For vampires. For me. For Gabriella. For the baby. The rise of the werewolves, the fall of witches and the return of the dark witch."

Her words brought silence amongst the group. Nobody knew how to respond to it, even though a witch's prophecy about death and war was something Nathan used to hear all the time way back when. Of course he never paid much attention to it, but when his mate and their unborn child is mentioned to be apart of this massacre; there's more that can scare him. 

"Why are you on that list?" Gabriella questioned Laura, breaking the silence.

Nathan frowned at her words. "It's you and the baby, we should be focused on."