CHAPTER ONE

"Ahhhhhhh." A loud moan escape my lips as my eyes fell closed in ecstacy

His lips trailed my neck stopping to suck at a certain spot as his thrust became harder and faster.

I clinged onto him for my dear life. My legs wrapped around him as he kept slamming into me, the bed beneath us hitting the wall and shaking it could break but neither of us could care.

His mouth trailed from my lips to my cheek to the side of my face then I could feel his hot breathe at the tip of my ear. He took my earlobes in his mouth before pressing his teeth down on it's tip.

One of my hand was on his chest and the other clawed at his back. His fingers dug into my thigh as he drew me closer.

My eyes fell open again as my eyes met his ocean blue eyes. The knot in my stomach kept tightening and I knew I was close.

"Thawne." I wisphered his name like a prayer.

"Thawne."
"Thawne."
"Thawne."

"Thawne!" I screamed as he drove me high and I came undone.

"RINGG!!! RING!!!!"

I let out a loud groan at the annoying sound and trying to bury my face in my  pillow.

I squinted my eyes blinking several times trying to adjust to the light in the my room.

I had a wet dream of Thawne. Again.

"Ughhh. " I let out a frustrated groaned as I could feel the moisture between my legs and the cold sensation on my panties. I cupped my pussy and dip a finger into the sensitive bud to see that I was dripping wet.

"Come on Hannah." I groaned , scolding myself.

My dreams have been going on for days now and it is genuinely disturbing. All I did was talk to him again after sometime and that was enough to send my body into this. The one night stands didn't help at all.

And now turns out the same guy who has been driving me to orgasms every night is the same person I asked for help.

I tumbled my way into the bathroom, rinsing my face with water. I looked at myself through the bathroom mirror and ran my wet hands through my now dark blue hair.

"Going to him was a bad idea." I told my reflection.

But I have no choice. The only one who I was certain could help me was him.

"God, I hate him."

Why did I go to the person I couldn't stand for help. It only shows how much I needed his help. If anyone can help me, it would be Marcelo King's right hand man. And he was that for a reason.

"Fucking Thawne... Getting into your head. What the hell do you see in that jerk head?" I asked my reflection.

"Because he's sexy as fuck? And you want him so bad?" I sighed as it dawned on me as it did those years ago.

But I thought it was gone. I hated Thawne... Because I wanted him.

"Of course not." I answered back to my reflection on the wall and shurgged my shoulders wrapping myself in the sweet silk of denial.

********

I tried to find a reason why I shouldn't walk into the bar and I found one, a tangible one.

Because I don't want to see him.

Or maybe it's because you want to fuck him...hard. I shook my head of that thought immediately. What the hell happened to denial.

But the other reasons I needed his help was more compelling. I was starting afresh, a new start. I wasn't some guy's puppet. I get the chance to start over as myself, as Hannah.