CHAPTER EIGHT.

Thawne POV.

I downed down the rest of the liquid in the glass before looking around the packed club trying to find a dark purple haired temptress who was always finding new ways to annoy me and get under my skin. Everything she does just want to make me take her and tie her up somewhere only I know.

  It is a dark thought and it is one I enjoy very much. She has a way to get a reaction out of me, something that has always annoyed me since the first time I met her. I unclenched and clenched my fist when I still didn't see any sight of her.
   This club is popular to be a regular hangout for a very dangerous gang one my idiotic brother got involved with. Hannah can take care of herself, I knew that well but that didn't mean I could keep the strange urge to protect her.

I stood up from my stool  and slowly walked through the crowd of people trying to scan the crowd for a very naughty girl. The feeling of unease began to grow at the pit of my stomach when I didn't see her.

"Damn it colors. Where the hell are you?"

I ran my fingers through my hair in  frustration pulling on it a little. I'm going to get back at her for this.
The coner of my eyes caught sight of two men. One had a ponytail bun on his head and his tank top revealed the tattoo on his arms. They opened the small door that sat at the back of the club.

I could suddenly feel this uneasiness as I looked at the small door they just walked through and few minutes later another guy ran up to the door hastily opening it and shutting it behind him. A small growl left me mouth as I got the feeling that the woman i was looking for was behind it.

As I took a step towards the door, I caught sight of a very familiar blonde haired guy. A guy that I recognized so well it made my life miserable. I could see him and his eyes caught mine too From his body language he was surprised. His blue eyes widen in shock and his shoulders squared as he suddenly froze. As I took a step towards him my eye went back to the door where the men had gone through.

I looked at the retreating figure of my brother and the door that probably had my woman behind it.

"Ughh Colors. You better be alright." I immediately headed for the small door that led to a small averagely lit hallway with another door at the end with a haphazard sign on it.

The sounds of grunts and growls came form behind the door. I pushed it open to enter a small alley. Two men were on the floor groaning and clutching some parts of their body in pain while one was against the one completely motionless.

A small smile crossed my lips at the sight of a woman holding a groaning man almost twice her size with a malicious look on her pretty face.

"Hey Thawne." Hannah smiled at me before landing a hit on the man's nose and let go off him letting him fall to the floor lifelessly.

"I'm glad you had fun." I could feel a brewing anger in my chest especially at the sight of the cut on her face and lips making my fist clench.

"I am too." She replied with a smug smile before walking past me and tried to open the door that led to the club.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" I grabbed her hand halting her in her steps.

"To the Whitehouse." She said sacarstically earning an angry growl from me.

"I'm going back to the club. We need to need to find Albert." I held her still as she tried to walk again.

"We are not going back in there." I said pulling her out of the alley that led to the back of the club.

"What? No. Why?" She tried to pull her arm from mine.

"The men you just had fun with belongs to the Palboso gang. You go back in there it'll take a miracle for you to get out alive."