CHAPTER TWO

I slowly approached the fish stall, making sure not to attract the attention of the man who manned it. He didn't of course notice me as he continued scarping the scales off the back of a very dead fish. Gross.

He wasn't aware of my presence until i stood before him. He must have noticed my presence as he raised his head to look at me probably thinking I was a customer.

"What do -" His eyes widen as he stopped and his eyes shone with the recognition and fear.

"This suits you better Ray." I smiled in an attempt to ease him. Bad idea.

He took a handful of the small fishes that was in a small bucked next to the fish he was scraping in front of him and threw it at me before racing away from his stall.

"Son of a bitch." I shook the fishes off me. I smiled at that idiot and he takes off  running after throwing disgusting fishes at me? This is what I get from trying not be nice? How the hell does Susan do this?

"Why is he running... I only had a bagel for breakfast, I don't have the energy to play fetch." I growled with annoyance then took off behind him.

I'll  make you pay for making me run on an empty stomach.

-
-
-

I took the handkerchief that was in my back pants pocket to wipe the small stain of blood that was on my knuckles. My face twisted in disgust as I wiped the crimson colored liquid.

I looked down at the groaning man that was leaned against the molding wall of an alley. The alley smelled horrible, probably of rotten sea food. I tried to ignore the churning in my stomach and focus on him and couldn't be more greatful now that I had only a small sized bagel for breakfast. His eyes and lips were busted – with my fist– as blood seeped out of his open flesh.
His head was leaned against the wall, tilted as he groaned.

"This is on you. You could have just stayed and listened. You just had to make me run around a fucking fish market." My face scrunched in disgust as I could very much perceive the not very subtle smell of fish around me and on me.

It would take  one hell of a bath to get the smell off  and I'm not a fan of fish food.

" Puerto rico, you say." I squatted in front of him.

"I-i-i'm not s-sure Leo. It's only a r-rumor", his distinct southern assent sipping through as he gripped his chest in pain.

"I need more than a rumor Ray." I said ignoring the fact that he used my old name.

He let out a heavy sigh as he shook his head like he was trying to gather his thoughts.

"I don't know Leo"

I held in the urge to tell him that I was Hannah but my actions right now we're Leo's. I shouldn't bring Hannah into it.

He let out a small laboured groan as he tried to seat up "I just know that he got himself in big trouble. Fucker. He almost got me killed. And then I heard he ran to Rico."

"Mmm... Ok. This would have been a lot easier if you didn't run"

Son of a bitch Thawne.  I Wouldn't have to go through this mess if he would just help me.

The guy is in denial about his brother's existence. Albert was anything but dead. That bastard is very slippery, but I need to get what's mine back from him or my Future of a new start would be increasingly bleak.

Seems like I'm going to Puerto Rico.