CHAPTER SEVEN.

Looking for a man who was declared dead to the world is not as easy as movies makes it out to be. It's been two weeks since I arrived in Puerto Rico and it's been two torturous weeks since I stared working with Thawne.
  But it is a good idea because I could never have gotten this far without his help. Thawne knows how his brother thinks. He knows who is brother is  likely to trust by just talking to them and I've found that he is a very good judge of character.

But throughout working with Thawne I have found that his relationship with his brother is somehow confusing. I thought Thawne hated his brother but spending time with him I can't help but feel that that may not be the case. There is obviously a great deal of history between he and his brother and issues to work through. And who doesn't have history.

   While I miss mine, it isn't weird for I and Miller to lose touch with each other for months but we care about each other. Even though I was upset with him for working for a twisted man like Alexander Cain but I know he must have his reasons.

My brother might be a lot of things but disloyal is not one of them. When he started working for Marcelo's grandfather I knew and no matter how much I tried to talk him out of it he refused. But I know Miller cares about Marcelo. Miller owes a lot to him and I know Marcelo sees that and that is why he still works for him to Thawne's displeasure.

I and my brother have been together through the hell life had put us through. He was my only family until I met Susan but he is still my only biological family.

"You've changed your hair." Thawne's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned my attention to the driver side where he sat.

"The pink was drawing attention."

"I thought that was what you wanted. The attention." I glared at him for his statement.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't you die your hair in the brightest of color for the attention." I could hear the mockery in his voice making me clench my jaw.

"I'll die my hair anyway I like. I look good in every color." I said and glanced at the rearview mirror to look at my dark purple hair.

"Really? I didn't notice."

"Do you have to open your mouth." I snarled at him which just made a smirk appear on his face which infuriated me further.

I don't know why I'm paying attention to him. All he does is antagonize me which is making working with him frustrating.
Thawne pulled over at a small parking lot before we both took a small walk to the club that was parked to the brim.

I was used to the smell of a parked club. I and Thawne navigated our way through the swarm of very energetic looking people and headed for the bar. It seemed Albert was a regular at this club. It would only be a matter if time before I find the idiot and collect what the stole from me.

I could feel Hard body closely behind me making me take large glup of silva.

"We should split up ."

"No." A firm and hard answer followed immediately.

"I'm not having you breathing down on my neck the whole night."

"This place is filled with dangerous gangs,colors. We are not splitting up." He said, his lips close to my ear I could feel his hot breath against my skin making goosebumps arise at the back of my neck

I halted in my steps and suddenly turned around. Our body were pressed to each other and our face close together but I had to tilt my head only a little because of m high heeled boots.

"I can take care of myself. I don't need you to babysit me Thawne." I could feel anger swirling at the pit of my stomach at his bossiness.

Thawne grabbed one of my arm pulling me into him and failing to release me when I tried to jack my hand from his.

"You are not leaving my side." His voice was low and hard as he whispered in ear. A small yelp escaped my lip as he bit down on the tip of my ear to drive a point.

I tried to jack my hand from his again but his gripped just tightened. We stared at each other, our eyes clashing but none refusing to back down.
A frustrated sigh left his mouth before he started pulling my towards the bar.

Most people were dancing and only one person sat at the bar stool leaving the three other stool open to use. I bit down on my lip in annoyance and tired to suppress the feeling that was beginning to grow as I could still feel the sensation of Thawne's bite at the tip of my ear lobe.

" Two glasses of water." Thawne ordered. He practically dragged me to the stool.

"I'm not taking water."

"You're not getting drunk." He argued. Frustration and anger filled me as the urge to punch his perfect face only grew stronger.

"Give me a beer." I turned to the bar tender but the bartender didn't move as he stared at  Thawne's unforgiving glaring face.

Okay, that does it.

I immediately stood up from my seat and as he hand stretched out to grab my arm I held it using him to turn him around and pushed him back making his back hit the bar. I moved closer to him using my foot to kick his leg open and walked between his parted legs. My fast movement seemed to catch him off guard and as he tried to move I pressed my palm against his chest.

"You are not the boss of me Thawne. If I want to drink I drink. You do not control me Thawne. No one can." I made it clear.

"Maybe no one can but trust me, I can." An arrogant smirk appeared on his lips making me feel like bashing his head in.

"You are very wrong. You can control everyone around you, but not me. Never me." I pressed closer to him bringing my face closer to his. " I do whatever the fuck I want Thawne. I always do." The last bit of my sentence came out in a whisper as I pressed a kiss on his jaw close to his mouth.

I felt him still beneath me and I could feel his hightened heart beat beneath my finger. I knew the effect I have on men but seeing Thawne's reaction made me feel this intoxicating surge of power in me. I could get addicted but if I know Thawne, he knows how to get himself together fast but i can't have that. I have the upper hand now, I can't lose it.

I immediately took a step back and walked away. I am the boss... At least for now.

_
_
_
Next chapter coming right up