CHAPTER FOUR.

I watched from across the room behind my dark shade at the guy I was following. I sat across the small homey restaurant watching him have his breakfast as he did every other day.

I silently sipped on the tea that I was holding. My head was pounding, because of the killing hangover and my mind was playing tricks on me about Thawne.

After a few minutes he was done with his breakfast and chatted a while with the young waitress before leaving. I followed him as he walked through the busy street, sure to keep my distance.

I saw him pause for a minute tilting his head back subtly in my direction and I knew he had made me. I knew I should have put on my wig. I just couldn't endure the horror of walking around in a wig with the hot weather while suffering from an  bad hangover.
   My love for dying my hair in very bright colors certainly had it's down side.

His pace increased and I increased mine before he broke into a small jog then between two buildings. The guy was overly cautious, he definitely has something to hide.

I walked to the alley but he wasn't anywhere. I groaned as I realized I lost him before my ears picked a sounds coming from the back alley. I immediately headed towards the alley and almost let out a sigh of relief at the sight of the man that I was following.

But he was already holiday a metal bar he obviously picked from the floor behind him that had other metal bars.

I robbed my forehead with my fingers not ready to fight when I was already fighting an hangover.

"Can we do it the easy way where I ask you some questions and you answer truthfully?"

"Who are you? Why are you following me?" He asked clearly agitated.

"I think I just answered that. I want to ask some questions and after that I can be on my merry way." I gave a friendly smile. Why can't I learn my lesson. Nice doesn't work for me.

He took a step towards me ready to swing at me but I felt a hand pull my arm, pulling me back before I saw a body stand in front of me knocking the guy off his feet.

"The lady just wants to ask some questions. You should be nice." A familiar voice said to the groaning man.

"Thawne?"

"Hey colors." He smirked calling me a nickname that I still remember hating.

My mind wasn't playing tricks on me. He was at the club last night.

"What are you doing here?"

"You asked for my help didn't you."

I suddenly didn't like the way he said that. He had this glint in his eyes, he was helping me there will be a price, something I already know but the look in his eyes unsettled me greatly.

Well that's what happens when you ask a devil for a favour.

-
-
-

Short chapter alert🚨🚨🚨